Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Empty David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Thu 27 Sep 2012, 12:26

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
http://stayballsy.com/blog/charles-mooneydavid-draimannickelback-feud/
David Draiman/Nickelback Feud:
Me: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN David, would Disturbed open for @Nickelback, if the opportunity presented itself? Those guys rock!
Draiman: @mooney_c @nickelback WOULDN’BE APPROPRIATE AS A “PACKAGE” BUT WE’VE PLAYED RADIO SHOWS W THEM. IT’S ALREADY HAPPENED
Me: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN @Nickelback I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had to suffer playing shows with them. I accidentally mispelled “suck” as “rock”.
Draiman: @mooney_c @Nickelback I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE. THEY ARE A TALENTED BAND. NOT MY PERSONAL TASTE, BUT THEY CAN WRITE HOOKS.
Me: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN @Nickelback If a good hook constitutes good music, I no longer wish to live on this planet.
Nickelback: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN @mooney_c. Thanks David. Very humbling words from one of the best frontmen in rock music. #appreciateit
Draiman: @Nickelback @mooney_c MUCH RESPECT GUYS. FOR ALL YOU’VE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO
Me: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN @Nickelback Every single song sounds the same. There is no evolution in their music. It’s “let’s write what will sell!”
Me: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN @Nickelback Even the sound of your own band has changed over the years. Look at greats like The Beatles. The sound evolved.
Metal’s Core (Some Random Dipshit): @DAVIDMDRAIMAN @Nickelback Good on you David. Nickelback is an amazing band people who hate on them don’t know true talent.
Draiman: @TheMetalCore @Nickelback I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT BRO. THEY FILL ARENAS WORLD WIDE. THEY WAVE THE ROCK BANNER PROUDLY. THEY HELP KEEP THE DOOR OPEN FOR EVERYONE
My friend, @Doctor_Mollura: @mooney_c @Nickelback @nickelback @DAVIDMDRAIMAN BRO YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON CHECK IT OUT.
Draiman: @Doctor_Mollura @mooney_c @nickelback @nickelback JUST A STYLE PREFERENCE. BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS

2David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Empty Re: David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:11

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
That's not a feud. That's Charles Mooney and his cohorts showing their dumbassness.

3David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Empty Re: David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:27

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
what a twat some people don't think before they speak davids right nickelback aren't that bad of a band i sometimes listen to some of their songs

4David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Empty Re: David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Sat 29 Sep 2012, 01:34

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Ridiculous tweets...
how retarded can one get.... Charles Mooney you pathetic little monkey.Can't we all just get along? LOL

5David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Empty Re: David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Sat 29 Sep 2012, 22:45

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
I still listen to Nickelback occasionally, for like 2 minutes.

6David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Empty Re: David Draiman/Nickelback Feud Sun 14 Oct 2012, 14:32

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Hahahahaha love it or hate it... check this out

David Draiman/Nickelback Feud 2rRJc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com