Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Being Rational and Sound. Empty Being Rational and Sound. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 21:27

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I hope people have sound and rational mind when it comes to this senseless tragedy in colorado. Its a isolated incident. It probably never happen again. Its really a safe place to be. The Dark Knight Rises had nothing to do with this tragedy and the movie industry or anything had nothing to do with this other than he was just a crazed psycho. Please i hope everyone goes and sees the new film and not be crippled with fear. The comic book character the "JOKER" had nothing to with this. So my message to everyone is continue to go to movies without fear. Its the safest place to be and its an isolated incident. If you want to comment on this go ahead. I would love to know what you all think about this. FYI the Dark Knight Rises is an absolute masterpiece.

2Being Rational and Sound. Empty Re: Being Rational and Sound. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 21:30

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hope so to yea that guy must have been really mad

3Being Rational and Sound. Empty Re: Being Rational and Sound. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 21:47

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I don't think we will ever see an event like this for a very, very, very, long time and thats my point.

4Being Rational and Sound. Empty Re: Being Rational and Sound. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:34

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Isolated though it maybe, the act in and of itself was NOT rational. This young man is a PhD candidate in Neuroscience at the University of Colorado Medical Center. And yet... his apartment was wired for sound. he hd every intention of massacring the policemen that followed him back after he shot up the that theater. There were 71 injured and at least 12 dead after last night.

Hearing these things makes me wonder, with such a promising future ahead of him, what made this guy snap to where he would do something so premeditated? What were his reasons other than just being psychotic for doing something so heinous? It's saddening and maddening all at the same time.

5Being Rational and Sound. Empty Re: Being Rational and Sound. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:37

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i just want people not be "Afraid" to go the movie theatres.

6Being Rational and Sound. Empty Re: Being Rational and Sound. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 23:53

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I totally understand. I hope that people are rational enough to know that this IS a isolated event.

I guess this whole thing has my morbid curiosity piqued.

7Being Rational and Sound. Empty Re: Being Rational and Sound. Sat 21 Jul 2012, 00:13

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I hope so too but, we know the media is going to run with the whole morality issue,"HOLLYWOOD IS DESTORYING OUR CHILDREN".......and its the fault of everyone else instead of the psycho.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com