Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mike on twitter?? Empty Mike on twitter?? Thu 22 Mar 2012, 15:35

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Is Mike on twitter yet or is he the only one in the band not on there yet? Anybody know?

2Mike on twitter?? Empty Re: Mike on twitter?? Thu 22 Mar 2012, 16:13

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
no hes not dont think he will hes the shy quite type like me you never know

3Mike on twitter?? Empty Re: Mike on twitter?? Thu 22 Mar 2012, 22:40

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yeah, it would be nice to hear how Mikey is doing, but I'm not shocked that Mike's NOT on twitter. I never honestly thought we'd see ANY of the guys on twitter- then David decided to be a trendsetter lol.

I see Mike continuing to stay silent. I mean, we rarely really see Dan on twitter much. I mean, I wished him a Happy St. Patrick's Day Saturday and he responded- much to my surprise, I didn't expect him to reply to a Happy St. Paddy's day tweet- 3 days later. Scared the hell out of me to be perfectly honest. Hell, I asked John a question not after he joined and STILL haven't gotten a response and don't expect to. I don't see Mikey joining twitter. Then again- I could be wrong. It would be interesting to be proven wrong.

4Mike on twitter?? Empty Re: Mike on twitter?? Mon 15 Apr 2013, 04:56

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Mike now has a twitter account, it's fairly new not many tweets https://twitter.com/MikeWengren

5Mike on twitter?? Empty Re: Mike on twitter?? Mon 15 Apr 2013, 18:56

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Awesome. Just awesome.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com