Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pantera 5 minutes alone lyrics Empty Pantera 5 minutes alone lyrics Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:41

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey everyone I need some help please in the song 5 minutes alone by pantera from 5:10 to 5:48 I need help clearing up those lyrics because the problem is that those lyrics aren't in the official lyrics booklet or the guitar tab book either because I checked on pantera's official website for that also and also in the karaoke verison of the from part of the song the lyrics are false they don't match from what is being sung in the official song either and other problem even if you try searching for those lyrics you most likely wouldn't be able find because people type in false lyrics that don't even match either so the only three official ways to clearing tohse lyrics up are by listening to the exact 5:48 verison of the song and watching the music video and listening to the audio clearing them up that way or listening to the 5 minutes alone back tracking (vocal cover) verison that's really it unless that someone on here really know's how to clear up very hard lyrics being sung in the song. here are the links http;//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXtWL0G3dmk official verison and the other verison [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from 5:15 to 5:58 and also I hope that someone here can help clear up those lyrics and also if those links don't work just in the search bar on youtube pantera 5 minutes alone a click on the music video or the regular song or the pantera 5 minutes alone vocal cover thanks please also type some comments on this blog please thank you very much

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:58; edited 2 times in total

2Pantera 5 minutes alone lyrics Empty Re: Pantera 5 minutes alone lyrics Tue 20 Mar 2012, 15:56

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey everyone I finally figured out what those lyrics are because I kept on listening to the song a good amount of times to find out exactly what those lyrics are so I don't need anyone's help at all anyway but thanks alot

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Pantera 5 MINUTES ALONE OFFICIAL LYRICS

• (small intro) (first verse) I see you had your mind all made up you group of pitiful liars, before I woke to face the day, your master plan transpired. something told me this job has more to meet the eye my song is not believed? ,
My words some-what deceiving? Now I’m unwhole, you’ve waged a war of nerves but you can’t crush the kingdom, can’t be what your idols are, can’t leave that scar, you cry for compensation. (Chorus) I ask you please just give us, 5 minutes alone, just give us, 5 minutes alone yeah. (Second verse) I read your eyes, your mind was made up, you took me for a fool, you used complexion on my skin for counter racist tool, you can’t burn me, I spilled my guts out in the past taken advantage of cause you know where I come from, My past, you’ve waged a war of nerves, but you can’t crush the kingdom, can’t be what your idols are, can’t leave that scar, I’ll bury your compensation. (Chorus) I ask you please just give us, 5 minutes alone, just give me, 5 minutes alone yeah. (Small instrumental) head buts on broken glass, (Small instrumental) huh 5 minutes … Alone, just give me yeah, (long instrumental) as stop (guitar solo). (Chorus) I ask you please just give us, 5 minutes alone, just give me, 5 minutes alone yeah, (First bridge part) I have to be obscures, I have to be obscures, I have to be obscures, I have to be obscures, I have to be recurred, I have to be recurred, I have to be recurred, I have to be recurred. (Second bridge part) I have to be, be, I have to be, 5 minutes alone, my chance to be, I’m tired of being, raar, uh about free more, uh about free, 5 minutes alone, my working soul, my working soul, my beautiful soul, I gained control, 5 minutes alone, I gained control, I gained a soul, six minutes alone, I have to be obscures, I have to be recurred.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com