Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Korn:The Path of Totality Wed 22 Feb 2012, 18:46

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Have to say been listening to this album alot lately and its not bad and the last one too any of you feel that way

2Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Re: Korn:The Path of Totality Wed 22 Feb 2012, 22:08

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I really Like Korn:3 Remember who you are. I have only heard Get Up and Narcissistic Cannibal but, i love the way they have adapted and i love they way they have used a turntable and still have that edgy metal sound. I think most bands should do be as adaptive as korn.

3Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Re: Korn:The Path of Totality Thu 23 Feb 2012, 00:27

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
true the sound of their past 2 albums do sound better in comparison and narcissistic cannibal is one of my favs on the new album

4Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Re: Korn:The Path of Totality Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:25

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I don't know if disturbed should do the same thing but, i think FFDP, or Sevendust could and would do it. I think it would be perfect for them. What do you think raven?

5Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Re: Korn:The Path of Totality Fri 24 Feb 2012, 00:55

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Hard rock and metal world: that shit is sick, not gonna lie.
Dubstep world: this album is shit.
Weird huh?

6Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Re: Korn:The Path of Totality Fri 24 Feb 2012, 02:31

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
nothing wrong with being creative mixing it up its just when bands do mix it up the go too fucking far like linkin park did they changed their sound completely

7Korn:The Path of Totality Empty Re: Korn:The Path of Totality Sat 25 Feb 2012, 18:11

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
I am glad you guys enjoyed this album. As the self-proclaimed Morbus Rising Korn junkie, this album was fucking gratifying to me as well, so it's good to hear I'm not in bad taste. The dubstep was a much-needed wild card factor in Korn's sound. It was an inspired move. It may be barely longer than an EP, but it's still a great album. Especially considering it was written and recorded in mere months while Korn was on tour.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com