Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Just some creative fan stuff. Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:57

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
Well I haven't really been on here in a while, so I just decided to drop by and post in some of the custom things I've made in my free time. Sadly, I can't/don't know how to speed sketch pictures of The Guy, and I haven't really worked with pictures of the band. This is just what I've built up right now:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is obviously sized down, since the actual background dimensions are way too big.

I am also in the process of making a new picture, mainly for an avatar. I'm just a bit stumped on what exactly to add to the background.

If you have some sort of constructive criticism, then be sure to speak your mind but if it's to the point of disrespect, then I will not respect what you say and therefore will not validate your criticism. And please keep in mind that I'm not a complete god whenever it comes to creating different graphics, I'm still fairly new to it but I'm learning fast.

2Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Fri 10 Feb 2012, 07:25

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Amazing work....Good job! I love em they're hot.

3Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Fri 10 Feb 2012, 10:59

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they are good job

4Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sat 11 Feb 2012, 05:53

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
Well..... Thanks I guess lol. Since I don't really have a fast creative pace I decide to post them on my Deviantart and Facebook, but Deviantart has so much stuff that gets submitted that it's not noticed very much, and I only friend people I know well (in my area), and there's not really anyone that's very fond of Disturbed, so no one really pays attention to them there either.

Either way, I don't really look at them as being awesome or anything, because I know there are several people out there that are a lot better at making stuff (especially custom Morbus pictures \m/). I'll probably add a background sometime later, but right now I'm extremely sleepy but I got to stay up to gargle some water/milk/something soothing.

5Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sat 11 Feb 2012, 14:51

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Good job! Those are pretty cool...keep it up!

6Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sat 11 Feb 2012, 22:56

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Great stuff! You have a gift!

7Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:30

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
I wouldn't say THAT lol but I'm getting the hang of it. I finally got down layer effects and next I gotta start using different layer styles and patterns..... I never use patterns.

And I hope tonight I can finally find the right background. I have everything else figured out, but I want a bright/optimistic background but I also want it to show off that shine.

8Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:48

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It takes baby steps. Not everyone is a prodigy.

9Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:10

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
I'm sure of that lol, especially since there's so much to learn with the stuff (although I'm so jealous of those with tablets who can speed sketch their own stuff o_o). So, I think I'm one step closer to finishing this one:

Thoughts, lol?

10Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:48

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
What are you looking for to finish it?

11Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:56

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
I don't know, it's just I had in mind a more 'brighter' picture. Not exactly literally but in terms of the mood, but at the same time you can't see the glimmer and shine if I bring in more color to make it optimistic. I want to make Morbus stand out like an individual, different from everything and everyone else. I may just leave it like it is, unless you have any sort of criticism or if anyone else does because then I can just open it back up and see what I can do.

12Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sun 12 Feb 2012, 03:53

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He stands out just fine. Personally, I would put lyrics in the background. That's just me.

PS... Don't let David hear you calling him Morbus. It's "The Guy". That's all he's ever been

13Just some creative fan stuff. Empty Re: Just some creative fan stuff. Sun 12 Feb 2012, 04:16

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne

D1s7Urb3D 0Ne
I know that, that's just David's preferences. At first I just called him that too, but he's just as unique as you or me, and I know that every time someone that doesn't like Disturbed/doesn't know who The Guy is will be thinking, "Someone sick and twisted in the head came up with that design."

I might try to find a good quote I think would match the picture sometime later, whether that's tomorrow or last minute before I get off.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com