Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
This morning megaupload was shutdown by the FBI they arrested people from all over the world not just in the usa so these hackers called Anonymous took download big time websites here is the list of sites they successfully took down warner bros was one of them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

justice.gov
universalmusic.com
riaa.org
mpaa.org
copyright.gov
hadopi.fr
wmg.com
usdoj.gov
bmi.com
fbi.gov

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
the government has no idea who they're dealing with, Anon is stronger than they think, they are severely underestimated

SOPA and PIPA got closed down and you can bet that what Anon did helped a lot with this

it's the biggest they've done so far, i mean, they managed to shut down the FBI website, but I'm sure they can do more than this

2012_Is_Coming

2012_Is_Coming
WOW!
O.O

This Means Cyber War on both fronts, we could be next! now this is getting out of control, i could be next you never know!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
No These people are a group of Elite hackers in a large group who show off their great technical skills....They don't go after the little fish like you and me...It's the really big fish they wanna deal with...and show their ability and thrust Violate, Cyber Exploitation, in faces of company's as a warning and proving their power push.
Lets face it You have Techs that created and developed and even Security Departments that are secretly involved in this Elite circle.In other words these hackers are possibly working at these company's that were hacked into ....yeah these are your average looking, hard working Employees.. Ethical Hacking is becoming more and more popular so this whole thing happening is no surprise to me.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i was a member of megaupload too motherfuckers you know whats fucked up every time megaupload was informed of copyrighted materiel they complied with the law and took down the content i have no idea why they have done this its the government doing what they like as always pisses me off it does

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
megaupload now next thing they will be goin after youtube or something similar, its never gonna end with the shitty governments. they cant stop file sharin on the net unless they stop the net completely n that will NEVER HAPPENIN, so why target megaupload when you know ya gonna lose?? Its like tryin to stop hard rock n heavy (fuckin) metal from bein apart of the world, there is no bloody hope in stoppin that.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they gotta look like they are doing something about it david is glad that megaupload has been shut down he says that they were profiting from artists being ripped off its partially true but the team of megaupload deserve there say and there chance to defend them self's i mean they couldn't check every server and every file could they that would be impossible

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
true right there Raven but whats stoppin them from just megaupload?? there is no attack on rapidshare, 4 shared etc.. n other site similar? why just them?? If i was in Draiman's spot i'd be in the same field but how are they profitin from this?? unless ya sign up for a premium account but then i dont know much about megaupload

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
people should support their bands by buying their music, but like everything, the solution that is being presented is to say the least: the cure is worse than the disease.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
If Megavideo and Megaupload were charging for the files they were allowing to be downloaded from their site and there wasn't a deal in place with the record companies for compensation of the rights holders and artists, it was piracy and they were infringing on copyrights of a LOT of different artists and song writers. That's what got Limewire shut down as well, I believe.

Yes, we have the right to protest peacefully according to the First Amendment but what they did is a federal crime. These people that are mild mannered employees by day and super hackers by night have big problems when they're discovered.

I don't disagree with that they did from a protest prospective. We have that right. But from an ethical standpoint, I can't condone it. Hacking is a crime. The intent behind hacking is always a malicious one- no matter how pure you claim your intentions are. Hacking into a foreign bank account in order to donate the millions of dollars to charity is an example- though it has nothing to do with the topic. It's just an example to make a point.

As long as the sites are insuring that the artists are getting paid somehow, I don't see them getting shut down- as long as the artists are getting compensated. Like everyone else in the world, actors, musicians, writers ect, expect to get paid. They have to make a living and survive too.

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░███░███░░███░███░░░░
░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░░█░░░░░░
░░░███░███░░███░███░░░░
░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░░█░░█░███░███░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░█░░░█░███░███░███░░░
░░░██░██░█░░░█░░░█░█░░░
░░░█░█░█░███░█░█░███░░░
░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░█░█░░░
░░░█░░░█░███░███░█░█░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█░█░███░█░░░███░███░██░
█░█░█░█░█░░░█░█░█░█░█░█
█░█░███░█░░░█░█░███░█░█
█░█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░█░█
███░█░░░███░███░█░█░██░
██████████████████████████████​██████████
███▓███████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓​▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬▓█
███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████​███▓╬╬╬╬▓█
████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓​▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██
█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██
█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█​▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███
██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███
███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬╬████
███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬╬▓████
████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​██████████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬​╬▓████████
░███░█████░░███░░███
█░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░█░░█
░██░░░░█░░░█░░░█░███
░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░█
███░░░░█░░░░███░░█

░███░░███░░███░░░██
█░░░░█░░░█░█░░█░█░░█
░██░░█░░░█░███░░████
░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░█░░█
███░░░███░░█░░░░█░░█

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
amen brother

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
its a shame...I was a megaupload member. but I usually use torrents for downloads... if they shut down torrents i will cry a river.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
SOPA and PIPA are dead in the water. One died in the house and the other died in the Senate.

Megaupload wasn't pirating music- plain and simple. Piracy is stealing.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
a new update to this situation many upload services in the past couple of days have gone through there servers and deleting mass amounts of uploads here is a list of them that i know of so far

filesonic: Now Limited To Your Own Uploads And No One Elses
hotfile: Over Five Thousand Links Removed So Far
sockshare: Many Links To Shows Removed In Thousands
Wupload: Thousands Of Links Removed

I know one thing when megaupload was shut down it sent a message to every one of their competitors and now they are all scared cause i never seen this kind thing before there is definitely a smell of fear in the air tonight they all of targets on their backs if i were you guys stay away from these uploaders and go with torrents if you have to for awhile

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I just wish the government would stop making such a big deal out of all this. I always buy music and movies to support the artists and actors when I have the money. Until then I watch movies and listen to music online. But like 90% of the sites I watch movies on have taken down a majority of their videos. I hope that this will all just die down eventually. As for the hackers retaliation, It will just make the government more upset.

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
i have noticed youtube, google n other file sites are puttin up privacy policy terms n crap up lately. It seems everyone is gettin scared of megaupload gettin targeted, soon everything will be copyrighted or registered to dtop everybody from usin the net for info

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com