Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Mon 08 Nov 2010, 23:48

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I thought I might as well use my first post to show off my Believe Symbol back piece. It is not quite finished yet, but I am very pleased with it so far. What do you guys think? Here is David signing it as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

77Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 00:23

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
You, sir, are braver than I am! I'm just thinking of that on a MUCH smaller scale! So, was the band impressed? If David signed it, he must have been impressed!

78Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 00:30

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
JS87 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I thought I might as well use my first post to show off my Believe Symbol back piece. It is not quite finished yet, but I am very pleased with it so far. What do you guys think? Here is David signing it as well.

That is fucking AWESOME!!!! I don't see myself getting one that big, but I plan on getting the Believe symbol in the center of the small of my back. It's going to be my "tramp stamp".

79Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 18:50

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
JS87 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I thought I might as well use my first post to show off my Believe Symbol back piece. It is not quite finished yet, but I am very pleased with it so far. What do you guys think? Here is David signing it as well.

what did they day about your tattoo?

80Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 20:59

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
They were very impressed to say the least. David looked as though he'd seen it before many times, Dan said "Damn", Mike said "uhhh wow", and John was the most suprised of all of them all. He actually got up out of his seat to sign it and check it out. It was def. worth it to meet the guys and let them see it.

81Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 21:35

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
that tattoo looks like it must have hurt like hell to get and taken a long time to complete

82Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 23:07

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
This is making me want to go and put tats all over myself...

83Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Tue 09 Nov 2010, 23:49

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
that tattoo looks like it must have hurt like hell to get and taken a long time to complete

I have many hours and sessions into it with pain. When you want something bad enough and like this band as much as I do you'll go through it.

84Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Sat 11 Dec 2010, 19:47

rocki3dd

rocki3dd
I got mine just yesterday, it was a rather spontaneos decision because a good friend of mine told me she knew a good tattoo artist and that she probably had time for me. we went there and she did it for me so now im the proud owner of Smiley Face tattoo on my shoulder on the front side .... it is my first too

my next project is a belive symbol on my upper arm and "For hate is just another way to die" above and below the symbol Believe

85Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Mon 13 Dec 2010, 01:12

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
yemen... cool

i am hesitating to get one, and if i would, i would choose ThATOO

Smiley Face : my favorite album, full of motherfuckingly violence electrons

86Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Fri 20 May 2011, 16:44

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Here Here is my tattoo of David Draiman I had done today. I love it !! Hope you guys do too.

87Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Fri 20 May 2011, 16:50

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Sof Strait wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Here Here is my tattoo of David Draiman I had done today. I love it !! Hope you guys do too.

Is that placed where I think it's placed?

88Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Fri 20 May 2011, 19:59

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
Sof Strait wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Here Here is my tattoo of David Draiman I had done today. I love it !! Hope you guys do too.

Is that placed where I think it's placed?
Yes Stef...David got busted or...he looks boobalicious.... my bad.. very nice tat on her chest.Lol

89Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Sat 21 May 2011, 03:57

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
LOL I'm not saying it's a bad tat, or it shouldn't be where it was placed... I just wanted to make sure I saw that correctly.

I had a friend here when I first saw it, and this friend, a man who NEVER swears said, "What the fuck...?!" LOL

90Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Sat 21 May 2011, 07:16

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
Glad you like my tattoo of David, yep it's on my right breast lol. Want the world to see it and so do I every time I look in the mirror. It took three hours of pain but so worth it ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

91Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 26 May 2011, 13:55

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's a kick ass tat or David. The straightjacket is a nice touch. It's awesome.

92Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 26 May 2011, 16:52

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Here is a clearer picture of my tattoo. Yeah David in a straitjacket is a must lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

93Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 26 May 2011, 17:10

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I would go to a show and have him sign that. That is that shit. i'm' sure he'd love it!!!

94Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 26 May 2011, 18:18

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
Yeah I would love to go to a show and have David sign it, that would be a dream to meet him lol :-)

95Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 02 Jun 2011, 16:24

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
They're going to be in the UK this month. Are you going to Download?

96Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 02 Jun 2011, 16:47

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
Yeah I know they will be playing at the Download but unfortunately I won't be able to go. That is such a bummer! I intend on seeing them play live some time in the future. It's my dream to see them :-)

97Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 02 Jun 2011, 18:24

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I know how that feels. I was supposed to see them on Uproar last year and got screwed by people. Then, I was hoping to see that at Rock Fest on the 17th of last month and tickets sold out before I could get my grubby paws on them. But, I'm going to Mayhem! I can't WAIT!

98Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Thu 02 Jun 2011, 20:54

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I want the Believe symbol on the back of my neck (i wish my parents would let me get a tat already geez -,-) i love the tats on here, awesome work!

99Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Mon 20 Jun 2011, 13:50

Aro

Aro
Null.

Last edited by Aro on Thu 12 Nov 2015, 15:51; edited 1 time in total

100Disturbed tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Disturbed tattoos Mon 27 Jun 2011, 19:08

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My latest tattoo. It means be afraid in Hebrew. From the song Stupify by Disturbed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com