Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disturbed will most likely return following an “indefinite hiatus.” However, if Disturbed was to never come back, frontman David Draiman could always front a cover band full time.
Draiman recently joined Steel Panther onstage at their 48 Hours Festival kick off show in Las Vegas last week (October 14) for covers of Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar On Me” and Led Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love.” The Disturbed frontman has actually performed “Whole Lotta Love” before (with both Steel Panther and Camp Freddy). In fact, former NBA superstar Dennis Rodman helped Draiman out the first time he covered the Zeppelin classic with Steel Panther (then known as Metal Skool). We haven’t, though, seen Draiman sing “Pour Some Sugar On Me” before now. He may be too bald to join a hair metal tribute band like Steel Panther, but he could probably make some money covering rock songs night after night. We know he can handle Genesis, Tears for Fears, Faith No More, and Judas Priest. Actually, I’m pretty sure Velvet Revolver is still looking for a new singer…
You can watch Draiman performing “Pour Some Sugar On Me” with Steel Panther above, while their rendition of “Whole Lotta Love” can be seen after the jump.

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
That was awsome. David completely rocked that song.

Although the fangirl in me also loved watching David shake his hips every now and then. That was just goddamn hot. xDDDD

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Ah yes Steel Panther, Las Vegas Locals & House Of Blues regulars...nice that they took care of David and Lena while they were in my city. Very Cool band

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Watching David in those videos was sexy, I have to admit. Watching him shake his hips was hot. Lena is a very lucky woman! Here's to hoping that there will be little David's and Lena's running around the Draiman household very soon!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com