Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
I am sorry for those of you that may not understand these movies but let me just say; I LOVE THESE MOVIES. The music, the action, the characters the amazing plot and epicness of it all, just everything, just amazing in sheer coolness. To see them in Theaters is a dream come true, as I have never seen the 1st or 4th 5th or 6th obviously in Theaters. The thing thats making me scream the F word out really loud right now is that I might miss it because Episode one is released in Feb. and I'm probably going to boot camp (national guard) a little before that. SERIOUSLY OF ALL THE FUCKING TIMES OF EVERYTHING, IT ALL HAD TO END UP WHERE I WOULD MISS THIS?! WHAT THE FUCK?! Hell, I don't know, i might maybe see if i can push the date back and go a month or two later, maybe. Seems shallow to do that for a movie but, dude, its fuckin Star Wars in theaters again, once in a life time chance! well for me anyway....

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i bought the blu ray and it was awesome i remember going to see the 1997 remaster in the cinema its just one of those things you gotta do if you havent gone to see star wars at the movies i would its one of those things you got to do before you die trust me

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I love Star Wars, but seriously, do they NEED to re-release it in 3D? 3D movies are getting overrated imo.

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
i don't care so much about the 3d part its the fact that its in THEATERS! i mean like Ravensclaw said its one of those things you got to do before you die.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
CORRECT if you gotta do it then do it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com