Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Since Disturbed is now on their hiatus, how often would you like to see podcasts?

Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty40%Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty 40% [ 4 ]
Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty10%Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty 10% [ 1 ]
Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty0%Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty40%Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty 40% [ 4 ]
Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty10%Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty 10% [ 1 ]
Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty0%Disturbed Morbus Rising Podcast Episode 31 for the week of Sept. 18, 2011... and a survey Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(ourmedia.org is STILL unavailable)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTACT ME:

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PLEASE TAKE THE POLL I'VE ATTACHED TO THIS POST. THANKS!

If you like what you hear, tell your friends to listen in! All 30 of the previous podcasts are posted in this thread!

If you don't like what you're hearing, by all means, tell ME! I'm always open to suggestions and feedback. I don't bite, honest!

As always, thank you so much for listening! It means a lot to me that you are interested in the podcast!

For now, I remain---

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Personally, I feel that if you can find the news, every two weeks is more than enough.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Vikki... someone on the Morbus page on Facebook said twice a week. Twice a week?! I'd have to be living with the band to get news to have enough for a podcast twice a week! LOL

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I voted monthly Stef....I think that would work out fine for all of us....thank you very much on my end for the podcast.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea steph thanks for doing the podcast and i think if you do it monthly you will get alot more news and info to put into one podcast that way it wont last 30 seconds to and minute lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com