Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"The Lost Children" billboard status Empty "The Lost Children" billboard status Fri 16 Sep 2011, 18:34

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Does anyone think that The Lost Children is going to be considered as a "new" Disturbed album? It's only b-sides and Disturbed hasnt even confirmed it on their homepage. Only people here and on Twitter seem to know about it. If it is actually considered as a new album, what are your thoughts on it becoming their 5th number one debut ina row? Platinum status?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i don't think it will be counted as a album it is something that could be researched thow to see if past artists who have released b-side albums entered the charts

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
It won't Chart, plain & Simple, it's not like they are breaking up? I said this before They will be back! give them time to get things Straighten things out or they will really break-up like Faith No More did, I hear rumors that "Mine" is Going to be the single for "The Lost Childern" Album, and plus I want to hear the two unreleased TTF Songs form the TTF session! David did say that they were not single material, but album material!

Disturbed Warrior

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
why are you talking about them going to hiatus... I didnt even mention that in this post. We all know they are gonna be back. But anyhow, I personally dont think it's gonna chart but David did say theres gonna be a single off of the album.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com