Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DiegoRocknMetal

DiegoRocknMetal
topic title... besides i mean movies in which they helped with the soundtrack, not just putting a song in it thnx

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
dwts is the most famous one to date for the movie dawn of the dead recent version

DiegoRocknMetal

DiegoRocknMetal
Ravensclaw wrote:dwts is the most famous one to date for the movie dawn of the dead recent version
could be,i am in a contest for some meet and greet pass and they seem to ask for an specific song, it looks kinda tricky though, because even David told me that they didnt assist in helping with the soundtrack in any movie specifically, but a lot of movies... but thnx anyway i will include it in my answer lml

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
They also did "This Moment" for the Transformers soundtrack.

DWTS was also in the Queen of the Damned and David recorded Jonathan Davis's "Forsaken" for the soundtrack while Jon himself did it for the movie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- This is the link to David's imdb page. No shit, he has his own page on imdb. This might help you with your contest.

DiegoRocknMetal

DiegoRocknMetal
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:They also did "This Moment" for the Transformers soundtrack.

DWTS was also in the Queen of the Damned and David recorded Jonathan Davis's "Forsaken" for the soundtrack while Jon himself did it for the movie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- This is the link to David's imdb page. No shit, he has his own page on imdb. This might help you with your contest.

Cool man i really apreciate the help

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
DiegoRocknMetal wrote:Cool man i really apreciate the help

you're welcome... and I'm a girl.

DiegoRocknMetal

DiegoRocknMetal
sorry, my bad XD

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It's ok, Diego. I'm not upset. Just letting you know. I'm Vikki, btw.

DiegoRocknMetal

DiegoRocknMetal
well then, thnx vikki for the link, hope i can get the M&G...i ve been waiting them for years to come to argentina

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
You're welcome and good luck.

DiegoRocknMetal

DiegoRocknMetal
Hey there guys, i have to thank you again because... I WON THE PASS!! hahaha i cant believe it... i couldnt have done it without de IMDB.. A MILLION THNX lml

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
You're welcome, bro! Glad I could be of assistance!

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I hope so, maybe they will make a song in a movie they will like, if they do i say put that song in a way that matches the movies meaning, My pick will be a cartoon movie for a example that involes a Dark Lord & a Sceret Goverment program who will go at war for uilmate bragging rights. thats my idea though.

Disturbed Warrior

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com