Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Tue 16 Aug 2011, 19:07

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
Here I am doing a vocal cover of Stupify. It's my favourite Disturbed song. I just love it so much. Hope you enjoy it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Wed 17 Aug 2011, 05:33

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
love the straight jacket and piercings plus its a good cover song

3My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Wed 17 Aug 2011, 23:01

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Awesome! Bet you had one hellova time getting outta that Straight jacket Right? Just kidding.... Very cool..

4My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Sun 21 Aug 2011, 13:40

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
Thanks for the compliments. Glad you like my version of Stupify. Yeah the straitjacket is amazing and great fun to wear lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] xx

5My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Tue 23 Aug 2011, 14:42

deli10

deli10
Believer
Really nice covers Bet! :D
I saw and heared Stupify and Stricken :P

6My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Tue 23 Aug 2011, 16:38

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glad you like my cover of the songs. I love singing Disturbed songs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Wed 24 Aug 2011, 18:29

deli10

deli10
Believer
I want more ;) Bet!

8My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Empty Re: My Vocal Cover Of Stupify Wed 24 Aug 2011, 18:39

Sof Strait

Sof Strait
I'm going to record a version of I'm Alive very soon and post that on youtube. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hope you like that too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com