Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SEX and the frontman Empty SEX and the frontman Tue 24 Mar 2009, 00:52

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Okay, so you know women are ten times worse then men when we get started with the locker room talk so this thread should be no surprise to anyone. Stricken_Mistress and I were talking and we were wondering why we had never seen anything written or heard any accounts of anyone's sex-capades with David Draiman other than his own claims. NOOOOOOO, we aren't saying he's lying because we can think of tons of women that would fall all over themselves to sleep with him but why hasn't anyone ever given some details!

So I googled....yup. nuttin, nada, nil, zippo, zero.

Inquiring minds want to know.....WE NEED DETAILS!!!!!!!!! lmao

2SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 24 Mar 2009, 01:17

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
We know he's not a virgin...we hope he's not gay....Come on ladies. If you know details...Give us some fuel for our fantasies...Please...

3SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 24 Mar 2009, 20:33

beautifullydisturbed

beautifullydisturbed
Believer
And what the hell did she say?? Do you remeber?? Come on Please remeber!!

4SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 24 Mar 2009, 20:51

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
All I remember is something along the lines of him being somewhat selfish, but we're talking about 2001, 2002 here and I know he's a different person now.

5SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 24 Mar 2009, 20:57

beautifullydisturbed

beautifullydisturbed
Believer
Selfish in what way?? hmmm.... kinda curiouse...

6SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Thu 26 Mar 2009, 00:26

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Well find the site I wanna see it :lol:

7SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Thu 26 Mar 2009, 20:46

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Me too....inquiring minds want to know...lol

8SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Thu 26 Mar 2009, 23:42

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
All i know is that........that.......THAT!

DISTURBED IS COMING TO CANADA BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAY 26TH
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO WOOO WOO oh yeah!!!!!!!!1
i cant fuckng waitttt ill bring my camera and tape it fo u guys

9SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Fri 27 Mar 2009, 16:58

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
FUCKING RIGHT I AM!!!!!!!!!!! Hells YEAH!

10SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 31 May 2009, 02:44

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Well, if I ever screw him I'll let you know. LOL!

11SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 31 May 2009, 02:45

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Oh and he isn't gay! Atleast, I hope not!

12SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 11 Oct 2009, 01:01

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Gay, straight, bisexual...I'll take him anyway with anyone! Haha!

I think we can come up with some fitting stories for his sex life, who needs the real details when fantasy is SO much better! XD

YUM!

13SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 11 Oct 2009, 01:41

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i watched an interview where he said he was getting close to gene simmons numbers in terms of women

14SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 11 Oct 2009, 01:57

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
He..heh...Gene Simmons. *giggle*

And yeah, let the guy have his fun.

Oh, and I thought when I read it that you said something about him AND Gene Simmons I was like...Oh no, no, no...scary combo there. Gay or not. Eeek!

15SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 11 Oct 2009, 20:55

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
hey maybe gene likes them bald Lol

16SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 11 Oct 2009, 22:24

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Bowers wrote:hey maybe gene likes them bald Lol

Oh wow. My mind went to very dark places with that comment. Lol. Hopefully David likes his men a little better looking then Gene tho. Just gonna say.

17SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Sun 11 Oct 2009, 22:49

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I found something interesting if you care to read it! It a playboy article I stumbled over the internet:
He's short, bald and has two metal hooks festooned beneath his lower lip. Doesn't matter, he gets plenty of play. It doesn't hurt that David Draiman is the front man for the multiplatinum headbangers Disturbed.

Prior to the release of the alt-metal juggernaut's much-anticipated sophomore album, Believe, the Chicago native swung by Playboy's Windy City headquarters to photograph Cyber Girl Gina Patrone in the buff. Once we pried him away from the camera, Dramain answered a dozen dirty questions about his sexual proclivities. He gave up the goods on onstage erections, sex on drugs and the joys of the pseudo-missionary position.

1. How old were you when you lost your virginity?

David Draiman: I lost my virginity when I was 12 years old. She was 16. It was during the early Eighties when Fantasy Island and Dukes of Hazzard were on Friday night. My parents weren't home. Tension had kind of been building up over the course of time, and I didn't really know what the hell was going on. But one night we were watching The Love Boat, believe it or not, and she put her hand on my knee and one thing led to another and before I knew it, I had my pants down and she straddled me and things were happening. And I couldn't really appreciate it.

2. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?

Draiman: That's rough. I love Jessica Alba. I love Jennifer Lopez. Salma Hayek, too. Notice how brunettes are right up my alley?

3. Where's the most unusual place you've had sex?

Draiman: Believe it or not, in an abandoned church on an altar. A girl that I liked was pretending that she was a little more evil than she was and was trying to do something that she thought would be more evil than it actually was.

4. Have you ever gotten an erection on stage?

Draiman: Yes. How? Adrenaline rushes. A myriad of different things. Having the right sort of energy from the right look of the right person in the audience.

5. Have you ever had sex with a groupie or a fan?

Draiman: I don't really consider any of our female fans to be groupies. Groupies are typically women who simply are starfuckers, if you will. I don't think the majority of women that come to see Disturbed necessarily have that sort of mindset. And just because a woman is willing to or wants to share pleasure with a man, and because he happens to be in a position of power that makes him sexually appealing, that does not necessarily make her a groupie. 6. Ever have sex in a public place?

Draiman: Yes. Hotel lobbies. On the beach. Right outside a big party on the East Coast at this huge mansion. My principal's office. Not with the principal. I've had one of my teachers, though, in high school. She invited me over one weekend for some private tutoring after school and one thing led to another and I got an "A."

7. What's your favorite sexual act?

Draiman: It varies, but I really like having sex with a girl from a pseudo-missionary position. That's basically on her side, one leg underneath, one leg around the stomach, so that I can get the whole side profile going on. And, plus, it also enables you to penetrate more deeply than you normally would.

8. What's better than sex?

Draiman: The stage. Without question.

9. What's your favorite part of the female anatomy?

David Draiman: The small of the back. The arch. I love that. Love it. experience?

Draiman: Yes. Mushrooms. Marijuana. I don't really care for Ecstasy. I like enhanced touch and sensitivity, but it doesn't do the most extraordinary things for the actual sex itself.

11. Do you like to watch?

Draiman: If it's a couple of girls, yes. If it's a girl and another guy, not really.

12. Are you good in bed?

Draiman: I suppose you'd have to ask people who've been there. I'll put it to you this way: Those who have received keep coming back so I must be doing something right.

18SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Mon 12 Oct 2009, 14:51

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
Metal Sludge has what they call a "penis chart" on their website where groupies have written in about their experiences with band members. You have to scroll through but David is on there!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Mon 12 Oct 2009, 15:27

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I did see that nerezza_regni its interesting but that article sounds like every metal-hard core music artist out there that's a player but interesting to read I guess. There was an interview I recall that he was getting older now and looking for quality time with the right woman and even thinking about babies of his own. God I hate groupies....why do they say this shit and brag about it.

Last edited by Dawn_Cato on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 20:11; edited 1 time in total

20SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Mon 12 Oct 2009, 18:18

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
I know exactly what you are saying Dawn. It's obvious these women go to as many concerts as they can and 'do' whomever just for bragging rights. I guess it's not a bad thing but not something I would be particularly proud of, especially years down the road. That 'list' is actually old (I'm guessing at least 2001-2002)as some of the elite that are mentioned, are not really looked upon as 'sex symbols' anymore lol. (At least that's my opinion)..However, I also recall seeing David mention somewhere either in an interview or on a youtube video clip, that he wants 'quite a few children' and that he's not about just having sex with just anyone anymore. He said he's been out to dinner a couple of times with potential g/fs and the chemistry just isn't there. I'm sure he had his hayday but like most, he's getting older, more mature, and wants to settle down.

21SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Mon 12 Oct 2009, 20:32

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
nerezza_regni wrote:Metal Sludge has what they call a "penis chart" on their website where groupies have written in about their experiences with band members. You have to scroll through but David is on there!!

^ I don't think I believe it. It is interesting though, but seems made up. And Dawn, your post is kinda neat. Those questions were pretty good. I think if any of us ladies want to know the real scoop though, we need to actually be with him. :)

22SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 27 Oct 2009, 19:28

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
wow the one with David the girl said she thinks he plays for both teams. Harsh!!!!! She sounds just like a groupie if she really said that. It seems fake to me too.

23SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 30 Mar 2010, 20:18

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Post Orgasmic Chill wrote:
nerezza_regni wrote:Metal Sludge has what they call a "penis chart" on their website where groupies have written in about their experiences with band members. You have to scroll through but David is on there!!

^ I don't think I believe it. It is interesting though, but seems made up. And Dawn, your post is kinda neat. Those questions were pretty good. I think if any of us ladies want to know the real scoop though, we need to actually be with him. :)
Yes I thought this article comes straight from the horses mouth....Playboy did a good interview!

24SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Tue 30 Mar 2010, 21:24

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire

Hmmm...where have I read this post before? Oh, I know, bettayetta posted it here. Copy-Paste?

25SEX and the frontman Empty Re: SEX and the frontman Wed 31 Mar 2010, 02:34

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Stricken_Mistress wrote:

Hmmm...where have I read this post before? Oh, I know, bettayetta posted it here. Copy-Paste?
Yes bettayetta did post the same article and nerezza_regni and I made a comment as stated above.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com