Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
:) I just found a picture of Dan and David and Dan looks really good, but umm.....David, well, I hate to say it but man he looks really gay. He still looks hot, but the body language in it is hilarious. But I don't know how to share with you guys. I can't figure out how to post it frommy computer to here. ACK!!!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
go down until you see the box 4 boxes left from the smiley and then log in and get the pic and copy the image code and then send it

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Ok I am at the servimg.com site and i have a bunch of stuff to choose from, now what?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
ok you see the yellow smiley face go 4 boxes to the left and then click that box you log in and then browse your pc until you fine the picture you want and then click host andc the image code will pop up it is the middle code copy and paste the code and you will have your picture.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
There is a picture beside a chain looking thing above the text box click on it and you can upload a picture

The Sickness

The Sickness
Stupified
When you get it let us know wanna see the pic.

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok here it is, the picture I found. I think Dan looks totally bored, but man I love his piercings, yumm. Then there is our beautiful David. Oh dear, he looks a tad gay in this picture. LMAO!!! This was taken in 2003 I think. Enjoy!

beautifullydisturbed

beautifullydisturbed
Believer
Gay or not I would still do him...LOL thanks for sharing

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Oh me too!! Dan too. Did you catch the size of that mans hands, holy pee in your cherrios batman!!!!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
lady's i know you gonna kill me but damm he does look gay :?:

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
CrowX wrote:lady's i know you gonna kill me but damm he does look gay :?:

LOL....That'd be worth a sex change.

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
He's been repeatedly accused of that and finds it hilarious. Either way, I'd be set. I've always said a woman's best friend is a gay man. :D

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
lol.....no comment

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
no.comment

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
I wanna see the picture :D

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
ldywlfolson wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok here it is, the picture I found. I think Dan looks totally bored, but man I love his piercings, yumm. Then there is our beautiful David. Oh dear, he looks a tad gay in this picture. LMAO!!! This was taken in 2003 I think. Enjoy!

Here it is Dg i merged the topics so you can see it.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Damn, he really does look gay in this picture.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
wow,that is scary. repressing memory as we speak

lordtyson

lordtyson
Stupified
I wonder what the heck he was drinking
To make him look so gay

Conker

Conker
The Animal
I don't see any difference, he always looks like that.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
yeah but that look on his face....DAMN HE STILL FINE! and yes crow ur right, we ladies gonna kill ya! lmao

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Hes a bloody homosexual...there i said it..

WHAT!!!????? Everybody was doin it...i just wanted to be popular...

;D

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
LMAO I love Dave, I really do and I will kick the ass of anyone who talks shit about him normally, but DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN he does look wicked gay in that shirt! I'm sorry, had to say it. I have a shirt like that, sort of, its fishnet and i wear it to concerts with a halter over it but guys, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't ever wear fishnet shirts!
David your hot as it is, please don't do that again;) LOL Us gals love you the way you dress all the time but in that shirt, NO

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Men should never wear fish net looken shirts....I'm just sayin

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Someone better hide this thread before David should decide to pop in here....he'll either giggle or get agnsty and write another hit track called "you don't like my fish net....well then f*ck you" song (sorry David Had to say it)LMAO

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com