Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lena Was in The Animal Empty Lena Was in The Animal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 06:26

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, who knew?

A few weeks ago Disturbed unveiled their new video “The Animal” and it is starring none other than the faboulous Lena Yada. This is a much darker and scarier side of Lena that the fans have not seen before. It’s great to see Lena stepping outside the box when it comes to acting. Check it out and let us know what you think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 06:39

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
most of us guessed, and now it's confirmed :D

awesomess

3Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 07:30

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Always thought it was her thanks Rei for the comfirmation.

4Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 07:57

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
no probs. tbh i kinda guessed it was her, but she looked like crap in the video xD

5Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:07

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea we all did

6Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:20

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
I think that was the point ;) She shouldn't look pretty in a Disturbed video lol!

7Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Sat 08 Jan 2011, 07:30

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, too bad she didn't look scary either xD

8Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Sat 08 Jan 2011, 23:28

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Naah, really? Who'da thunk it?

And, IMHO, that wasn't "acting".

9Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Sun 09 Jan 2011, 01:39

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Is there anyone that DIDN'T guess that it was her in The Animal? I mean, that's kind of a no brainer seeing as she's with DAVID! Personally, I think common sense dictates...

And, I agree with Stef. That wasn't acting.

-silently muses to myself- I wonder if at the end where David stabs her exposed heart if that was symbolic of something...

10Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Sun 09 Jan 2011, 03:39

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David ate his own girlfriend and shared her with his bandmates...niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice xDD

11Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Tue 11 Jan 2011, 19:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Not just her body, oh no, her blood as well. Again... I wonder if that was symbolic of something?

12Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Wed 12 Jan 2011, 20:56

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
You guys over think things and for the most part don't really like her. That much is apparent.

13Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Wed 12 Jan 2011, 23:50

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jessica wrote:You guys over think things and for the most part don't really like her. That much is apparent.

Funny, I thought this was a discussion about the video and the fact that it was Lena who was in it (something we had all suspected anyway). There may be no symbolism at all in the video, but it does make one think, and a discussion of such is what is taking place.

Do I dislike Lena? I'd never heard of her before she started seeing David, so I can't say because I don't know her personally (which I suspect, Jessica, that you do. Please correct me if I'm wrong.). I try not to pass judgement on anyone I do not know.

As for her acting, I still stand by my original post on the subject, that in MY OPINION, that wasn't really acting. I mean anyone can walk, point, lift something up, etc. It didn't have to be Lena, it could have been anyone. I was disappointed in the video, but then again, I'm usually disappointed by music videos in general. That's just me. When the song is about turning into a werewolf, I want to see someone turn into a werewolf in the video.

Please don't make snap judgements on whether we like or dislike Lena. I don't like or dislike her, because again, I don't know her. If she makes David happy then good for her. I hope that this one works out and they have a happy life together. Are there people in this forum that dislike her? I'm sure there are. Who they are, I really don't want to know. I try to remain neutral when people are being discussed, be it Lena Yada or someone else.

And that's my $.02US

14Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Thu 13 Jan 2011, 00:30

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Jessica wrote:You guys over think things and for the most part don't really like her. That much is apparent.

My comments about symbolism not withstanding, I have nothing against Ms. Lean Yada. I didn't like her much as a wrestler because I really didn't think she could wrestle. But, on the flip side, she's not a bad dancer. I remember watching her on ECW on Tuesday nights and watching her kick the other ECW Diva's asses when they would have the dance offs.

As for her part in The Animal, I have to agree with GuiltyPleasures, what she did in that video wasn't acting. It was playing around, if you ask me. Now, if you can give me some ideas of some other things she's done, I'll happily watch them and give her the benefit of the doubt as far as her acting skills are concerned.

Now, I'm going to address my comments on symbolism. I think everyone on this forum knows that poor David has had the WORST luck with relationships. What I was getting at if David stabbing the exposed heart of WHOMEVER that was in the video- be it Lena or some cute little Asian chick they paid to be in the video- is symbolic of something from the failed relationships... kinda like he's using the video as a way to purge from all the bull shit he's been put through from all the women who have walked out on him.

Do I dislike Lena? As a wrestler, yes. As a human being? I don't know her and therefore won't judge her. I hope that she and David are happy together for a very long time... maybe even the rest of their lives. I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world.

15Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Thu 13 Jan 2011, 07:28

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i agree with both the above posts so let's all just leave the matter of lena being hated or not and stop a fight before it begins, shall we?

16Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Thu 13 Jan 2011, 17:19

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Yumiyuri wrote:i agree with both the above posts so let's all just leave the matter of lena being hated or not and stop a fight before it begins, shall we?

Well said.

I've said all I have to say on this subject.

17Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Thu 13 Jan 2011, 21:58

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Yumiyuri wrote:i agree with both the above posts so let's all just leave the matter of lena being hated or not and stop a fight before it begins, shall we?

I've said my piece about it. What is there to fight about?

In other words, I agree with you.

18Lena Was in The Animal Empty Re: Lena Was in The Animal Sat 15 Jan 2011, 18:25

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
aww they got engaged? wow awesome! so happy for them! i hope this works out for David, he deserves all the love he can get... Heart

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com