Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Sun 11 Oct 2009, 02:02

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Bowers wrote:its darkking he probably has but not in a nice way Lol

Wow...guess I should have known that then? Darkking32 and I should have a talk. Haha.

And what isn't a nice way to be touched? Maybe the horse enjoyed it?...

I've known a few.

52names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Sun 11 Oct 2009, 04:28

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Post Orgasmic Chill wrote:

Wow...guess I should have known that then? Darkking32 and I should have a talk. Haha.

I've known a few.

thats sick :lol:

53names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Sun 11 Oct 2009, 18:26

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Bowers wrote:
Post Orgasmic Chill wrote:

I've known a few.

thats sick :lol:

Haha! It's a horse thing I guess.
At least once a year a gelding's gotta have his sheath cleaned. Guess who does it? *raises hand*
This conversation could get alot more weird.Lol.So let's leave it at that. Hahaha!
*sigh*

54names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Sun 11 Oct 2009, 20:11

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Um. Wow.

55names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Sun 11 Oct 2009, 21:47

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Morbid Spawn wrote:Um. Wow.

Ha. Like I said...it's a horse person thing.

It's not like touching the horse is 'pleasing' the horse. Lol. Don't go down that road...

56names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Mon 12 Oct 2009, 05:01

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
LOL

57names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Tue 13 Oct 2009, 15:26

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Ok i read all the posts after my last one on this thread...now I'm caught up lol...and yes bowers and P.O.C i have iv ridden horses..quite a few actually..a friend of mine used to breed them and id hang at her place..i wouldent get as freaky with the horses as ol P.O.C there but id get a lil freaky-er with my friend :) if ya know what i mean hehe.

sadly she sold her farm and i had to move away, i heard they built "Town Homes" on the 100 acre land..its sad to see all the building going on..it kills all the animals...lack of habitat and then being forced literally into the streets where careless people hit them with there vehicles , and it really sucks.

58names - Page 3 Empty Re: names Tue 13 Oct 2009, 20:38

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Darkking32 wrote:Ok i read all the posts after my last one on this thread...now I'm caught up lol...and yes bowers and P.O.C i have iv ridden horses..quite a few actually..a friend of mine used to breed them and id hang at her place..i wouldent get as freaky with the horses as ol P.O.C there but id get a lil freaky-er with my friend :) if ya know what i mean hehe.

sadly she sold her farm and i had to move away, i heard they built "Town Homes" on the 100 acre land..its sad to see all the building going on..it kills all the animals...lack of habitat and then being forced literally into the streets where careless people hit them with there vehicles , and it really sucks.

Haha! Wish I had a friend to get freaky with at the barn. xD
And Darkking32, dunno if you'd want to get freaky with a gelding, it might come off worse than if I did. Lol.

Wow, that is really depressing. It sucks when so much good land goes to waste. It happened where I used to keep my horse(s). They sell the land as business property so that they can make more money off of it.
Poor animals!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com