Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Malgorzata

Malgorzata
Stupified
news from Tweeter or Facebook are better than rumors. I think Lena doesn't do it against David. Besides,David talks about his private life too.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Lena is just very excited about the wedding when she tweets...I'm kinda curious if she plans on a Hawaiian beach type ceremony...I just Love a Hawaiian wedding theme. I'm excited for Lena personally.I just hopes she keeps everyone informed..and hey it's not unusual that people change their single status to married on Facebook right after they say "I Do"...sounds odd but we are all bonded (and addicted) to to Myspace Twitter Facebook.. Lol

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Dawn_Cato wrote: Lena is just very excited about the wedding when she tweets...I'm kinda curious if she plans on a Hawaiian beach type ceremony...I just Love a Hawaiian wedding theme. I'm excited for Lena personally.I just hopes she keeps everyone informed..and hey it's not unusual that people change their single status to married on Facebook right after they say "I Do"...sounds odd but we are all bonded (and addicted) to to Myspace Twitter Facebook.. Lol
That would be awesome, especially since I currently live on the island she was born on!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com