Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Sat 09 Apr 2011, 16:58

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Thank you Raven sweetie.

27Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Wed 13 Apr 2011, 14:59

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
yaaaa

28Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Wed 13 Apr 2011, 17:10

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i love that cat with the teddy when i first saw that i thought awwwwwww i do love cats

29Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Fri 20 May 2011, 15:04

Trouble

Trouble
Awesome, how do you guys get so many? lol Maybe some tips cause i have my own website for one of my favorite video games. Had it for a while and still no one joins.

I'm amazed at people who have the time and patients to find members. lol Got any tips hehehe

30Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Fri 20 May 2011, 16:37

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
well thats what it is really hard work and patience we loved the band and we wanted to build a place where the fans could come that was unique

31Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Fri 20 May 2011, 19:51

Trouble

Trouble
Ravensclaw wrote:a place where the fans could come that was unique
Thats the problem lol the game site that i am building there are like
hundreds of sites like it. lol And they get a crap load of members and stuff. And no one will join mine cause their already memebers of those sites.

Where as with Disturbed there are only
like two sites that i go to this one and another site I've been with for over 3 years since it started. Both are really cool sites. Sad that the other site doesn't have many members. lol That always kind of makes me sad i guess cause i know what it feels like. lol

Oh well, guess you just gotta keep at it work hard and advertise. :P

32Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Wed 01 Jun 2011, 02:20

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ lol, I know how you feel, I have my own forum (for anyone who likes to write anything and everything xDD) and I got only like few members xDD

I think one of their secrets is that they when post the music vids, interviews, and other stuff, they also link the forum at the end of the vid. And they message people both in the youtube and in official Disturbed site (that's how I got here, never regretted it xD)

33Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Thu 02 Jun 2011, 02:29

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
It's like I left my kid at Kindergarten and now he's all grown up.living on his own as a manwhore popping out all these babies and stuff. *scratches back of head* Damn...I am one proud parent.Hahaha! The site is magnificent! I feel so lost here now tho..like I am in Kindergarten and I need a hand to hold. XD hahahaha! Weee!

34Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Thu 02 Jun 2011, 07:20

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ that made me LOL hard xDD

35Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Thu 02 Jun 2011, 19:28

Willistor

Willistor
Stupified
im sure if we got everyone to pitch in and rent a stadium and pay for disturbed to play that it wouldnt cost much per person at all. especially since it would be non-profit kinda stuff.

36Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Fri 03 Jun 2011, 09:12

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, only problem will be getting everyone in one place

37Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 18:06

Willistor

Willistor
Stupified
Yumiyuri wrote:lol, only problem will be getting everyone in one place

Chicago, Home of Disturbed :)

38Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 18:57

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
we got a couple of surprises coming so watch this space

39Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 22:09

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
Will be watching excitedly!

Also, another album cycle will draw shit tons more members to this place! Hopefully this break is only a year tops. I'd love to see this place a LOT more active (not that it's not active; just that some threads don't get touched).

40Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Mon 08 Aug 2011, 19:55

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David's confirmed it won't only be a year...but hell, I'm sure when they come back this site's going to be flooded :)

41Man, this place has grown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, this place has grown! Mon 08 Aug 2011, 20:17

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
ow yea definitely we are now aiming for 4000 members we got over 6000 subs on you tube also

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com