Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chatbox temporary closed Empty chatbox temporary closed Sun 07 Nov 2010, 16:01

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The chatbox has been closed for 1 week due to people abusing it and will be back up on sunday the 14th sorry guys

2chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Sun 07 Nov 2010, 18:42

Pyro Maniac

Pyro Maniac
Haunted
D;

3chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Sun 07 Nov 2010, 20:55

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
I want to ask what happened...but I don't think I wanna know.

4chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Sun 07 Nov 2010, 23:13

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Hmmm, interesting.

But I have to agree, I'm not sure I want to know the whys and hows of the decision.

5chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 00:30

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hmmm....can't wait to hear about this one....and why aren't you guys coming to us if you have a problem...my pm box is empty!This is going to upset quiet a few people that enjoy the chatbox.I understand Tai can't always be in there but cmon you need to respect the rules...that's just the way it is you know?

6chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 07:13

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
i guess this is for the best after what happend.

The Guy

7chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 16:10

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
And to reiterate what Dawn said: something like this should be brought to a moderator's attention, especially if Tai isn't available. I'm on this forum everyday, and have been in the eight months since I joined.

We as mods aren't unapproachable... that's why we're here. If there are any concerns at all, please bring them to the Admins or the Mods. Someone will look into your concerns.

Okay?

8chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 18:24

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah guys, were just A couple clicks away, Guilty and Dawn hit the nail on the head, altho Im not around as much because of life and work (Army), I still check everyday just to see if things are O.K.

-Spawn

Asylum Guy

9chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 19:02

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
We did call the admins yesterday. Raven was told right away.

10chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 21:30

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
^what he said -.-

and....omg...i need the cb....

11chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Mon 08 Nov 2010, 23:58

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah but the admins maintain the site and hire us to maintain the regular forum and chat box, thats what were here for. Im not saying you shouldnt contact the admins but were here for stuff like that.

12chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 12:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
what happened was for mike and raven to handle, in my opinion. i lovethe cb but i think this was the best desicion.

13chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 14:09

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
the cb is a big edition to MR but people keep abusing it ya know it will go back up on sunday and if people abuse it again they wont have access to it again they will be banned from the cb including mods too we will chew there asses off cause they are ruining it for everyone else and thats that guys rules apply to all

14chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 14:12

Windwoken

Windwoken
I'm an administrator on another community, and rule #1 of the team is simply this - When an admin or "mod" can no longer be trusted to behave properly when nobody is watching him/her, that admin should no longer be in that position.

I, as a person that watched the events leading up to the go down, believe wholeheartedly that shutting down the chatbox for a week was simply delaying the inevitable.

Cut the problem out at its source, and it will die.

15chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 14:23

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
so you're saying we should kick conor out? xD

16chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 16:00

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
I vote yes if thats the case

17chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 16:09

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
of course im the problem....no one else but me......

you guys are beyond belief

18chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 16:24

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
explain the fact that arguments nearly all the time take place when youre in the CB -.-

19chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 16:30

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the fact that i have to be the bad guy when tai doesn't want to do anything.

also the fact that whenever i have to kick someone you,martin etc all shout "mod abuse" then start insulting me.....yet i get told im the cause.....pfft

20chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 16:46

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
It is Mod abuse when you kick us for no reason

21chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 16:52

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the last time i did that was ages ago....plus tai does it all the time...do you call "mod abuse" to her....no

22chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 17:25

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
cause i have earned respect from the peeps, plus i make it hilarious for them. ^_^ where as you just piss them off and love every secon of it, amirite?

23chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 17:27

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
you earn respect by letting them get away with murder

24chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 19:08

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
both just stop taking advantage of your powers...its not fun anymore..just annoying.

25chatbox temporary closed Empty Re: chatbox temporary closed Tue 09 Nov 2010, 19:34

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hmm....this thread might be subjected to a lock down, I don't approve of the comments that were posted.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com