Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
WELL GUYS SINCE THERE ARE NOW BSIDES STARTING TO SHOW UP WHAT SONGS DO YOU THINK SHOULD OF BEEN BSIDES FROM THE ALBUM BECAUSE IM REALLY CURIOUS LIKE I THINK OLD FRIEND SHOULD BE ON ASYLUM IN STEAD OF ISHFWILF AND HELL SHOULD BE ON TTF INSTAED OF AVARICE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK WHAT SONGS SHOULD BE ON THE ALBUMS INSTEAD OF OTHER SONGS SO GIVE ME WHAT YOU THINK. Asylum Guy The Indestructible O

Hear me now
Feel my plea
There is no more time for apologies
Never let emotions
Take hold of me
Are you ready to begin your trip to the other side
Death is an old friend of mine~Disturbed old friend

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
i agree with ur two. what do u think of mine. exanging im alive for sickened. and parasite for deciever

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Another Way to Die for Old Friend. But, I'm not sure plus I would have to hear the rest of the Asylum bsides. Old Friend sounds more in the style of TTF to me so it would be somewhat out of place on Asylum. Run for Inside the Fire, and I would put Hell on TTF instead of Just Stop.

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
i think they should have switched "another way to die" with "old friend"

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
asylumbound24 wrote:i agree with ur two. what do u think of mine. exanging im alive for sickened. and parasite for deciever

What??! Deciver? It was one of the very best songs on the ablum!

Another way to die is awesome, i don't understand why you all want it to be switched. Sacrifise should be switched with Old friend.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Old Friend for ISHFWILF. ISHFWILF is a cover so it should have been a bside imo but oh well. Hell should have been put on the Indestructible album in place for Divide even tho is was a TTF bside. Divide should have been a sickness bside. Btw, we can understand you but try taking off the caps lock button and use some punctuation marks...

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
another way to die is awesome but i dont think it should of been a single

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Another Way To Die doesnt fit the album. Old Friend is a much better fit in my opinion. And Sacrifice id amazing. The only thing i can say for TTF is Hell over Avarice. Every other song on TTF is album worthy.

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
yea seriously if you take out another way to die and switch it with old friend the album seems to flow better imo another way to die i think should have been a b-side dont get me wrong awtd is a good song but it doesn't really fit into the vide of the asylum album and hell over avarice
that doesn't really bother me avarice is actually i good song i think it took me a good hand full of listens to get used to it but it's still good.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you serous im alive thats my second fav song of all time man cant believe you said that and over sickened too

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
@disturbedfan431
Yeah man I like avarice. I like every TTF song to be honest. But Hell is better to me :P I agree with what you sayin

And raven i know... I'm alive is such a powerful song lyrically. That song and forgiven took me a while to get used to but they now are two of my favorite disturbed songs.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Midlife Crisis Should have been added to Indestructible...hidden track at least...

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
i think old friend is cool and just stop was a great song it honestly hard to say about some songs that should of been switched but what about the first two album any songs on thoughs you guys think should be switched?

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Dehumanized should have made the Believe album. It's just too good of a song. They started playing it during the Believe Touring cycle (MAAWII) so im just assuming it was ready to go when the rest of the Believe songs were.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Old Friend would seem out of place on Asylum to me(it really has a TTF bside vibe to it), but I would definitely get rid of AWTD. I like what it's about, but it just sucks musically. It's probably my least favorite song of theirs along with Inside the Fire which I also liked what it was about, but not musically. I would definitely add Dehumanized to Believe and not remove anything.

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
Dehumanized > Breathe
Old Friend > Sacrifice
Hell > Forgiven

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
codycameron09 wrote:Dehumanized > Breathe
Old Friend > Sacrifice
Hell > Forgiven

lol dude there's no way Breath is so much better then Dehumanized
and Sacrifice can stay along with old friend

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I would have put hell and Monster on TTF and taken out avarice and forgiven. Also Dehumanized should have been on believe

Seriously Disturbed Fan

Seriously Disturbed Fan
For me imo:
The Sickness - Droppin' Plates changed to A Welcome Burden or Divide
Believe - Darkness (dont get me wrong, its a good song but not great imo) changed to Dehumanized
TTF - Guarded changed to Sickened or Hell
Indestructible - None, i liked everything as it was
Asylum - Crucified or AWTD changed to Old Friend.

again not saying i hate the songs i mentioned, but that i think the albums might have been better if they were bsides.

PricelessDamnation

PricelessDamnation
Disturbed One
I'd make Old Friend the hidden track on Asylum instead of ISHFWILF.

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
PricelessDamnation wrote:I'd make Old Friend the hidden track on Asylum instead of ISHFWILF.
same here Asylum Guy

apks94

apks94
Warrior added to Indestructible replace with Perfect Insanity
Get rid of live tracks from Asylum and ISHWILF replace with Leave it Alone, Old Friend and unheard b-sides (Mine and Three) (yes I know its on Asylum but not the regular edition if you know what I mean)
Definitely would add Dehumanized to Believe
Add Hell and Sickened to Ten Thousand Fists get rid of Avarice
Add A Welcome Burden to The Sickness(regular) get rid of Numb

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com