Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alfred Music Publishing, the official print music publisher of DISTURBED and thousands of popular artists, is thrilled to release the album-matching songbook to the band's latest studio album, "Asylum", authentically arranged for guitar in both music notation and TAB.

"Disturbed: Asylum" features all of the songs on the band's most recent, critically acclaimed studio effort, which premiered at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 chart upon its release and is considered to be both the band's darkest and most well-balanced album yet. Metal guitarists and DISTURBED fans will enjoy rocking out to album hits such as "Another Way to Die", "The Animal", and "Asylum". The songbook contains authentic guitar notation and TAB to every song from the album and includes notation and lyrics for lead vocals.
"Disturbed: Asylum" is now available for $22.99. Pick up your copy at a local music retail store, or buy it today at alfred.com/guitar.

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
I MUST GET THIS!

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
Got my copy on the way, just have to wait about 1-3 weeks for it

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
If I wasn't spending so much money and needing a billion other things i'd be jumping on this right about now.
They have the other album songbooks on their bravado site, do you reckon this one will be added there?

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
MMEggman wrote:If I wasn't spending so much money and needing a billion other things i'd be jumping on this right about now.
They have the other album songbooks on their bravado site, do you reckon this one will be added there?

most likely, but it would be easier for you to goto Allens Music ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they have the other 4 books n should be gettin asylum one in from now to a month hopefully

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
i have 2 in pdf here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but i cant find the others...

im in argentina so i cant buy it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook