Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
The Animal!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know wikipedia aint great but just found out That The Animal has been chosen to be the next Single for Asylum! Thank you!
it will be released on 10/05/10.
Disturbed Warrior

Thank You Disturbed 12010 and Boozehound

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
*stares* umm...the whole album is out already....

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Hopefully there's a bside as well.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
10/05/2010...is in march...that makes no sense

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
Bowers wrote:10/05/2010...is in march...that makes no sense

maybe its a typo that means October 5 2010

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Bowers wrote:10/05/2010...is in march...that makes no sense

10/05 is October 5th. Even if you were using how you Europeans do dates, 10/05 would be May 10th. Not sure how you came up with March lol.

To the one that said "the album's out already,"....seriously? LOL. The "release date" means that's either the day it gets released to radio or an actual physical single release. No shit that the album is out already.

Anyway, sounds legit. The Animal is the most likely single. It was on the Rock Band track pack along with Asylum and AWTD. And it's on the sticker on the cd I believe. And the date looks believable.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
...and it was on the instructional DVD that came with the special edition of Asylum. No reason to be surprised that this is the next single.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Bound2Fate wrote:...and it was on the instructional DVD that came with the special edition of Asylum. No reason to be surprised that this is the next single.

Yeah, it was fairly obvious. A good choice for a single. Pretty catchy.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I can't wait to see how they would make the video for that. Seems like it should be really cool!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i wanna see confirmation on this one before i believe it

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I'd rather have The Infection.......

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i was expecting The Animal...and i'm so happy!!

i want a very vicious video lol

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
The music video should rock unlike the other two :p

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
I would think it will one that the fans love, like The Night, so i'd be thinkin The Animal, Serpentine, The Infection and maybe Warrior.(Would have liked to see Warrior be a music video)

I dont know how reliable this site is but you probably know Raven
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Thank You Boozehound it is reliable and it will be the next Single

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
cant wait its reliable that site too

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Id rather have the warrior...

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
My fav song on the album next to Asylum. Cant wait to hear it on the radio. I just cant wait till they put Asylum as a single.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
ShockAndAwe wrote:My fav song on the album next to Asylum. Cant wait to hear it on the radio. I just cant wait till they put Asylum as a single.

Asylum is a single....

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
Morbid Spawn wrote:
ShockAndAwe wrote:My fav song on the album next to Asylum. Cant wait to hear it on the radio. I just cant wait till they put Asylum as a single.

Asylum is a single....

In a way it is, any single is basically a promotional in any medium, normally the ones that have music videos are the true singles but now days they are startin to go digital n not bring out the cd (which i think sucks) but then again i might be wrong

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
When I say single, I mean being played on radio air. All I've heard on the radio is AWTD.

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
I'm not to sure on if their gonna be making a video for it just yet. I'm really looking forward to them releasing some b-sides with this single. I'd rather have some b-sides then a music video for now....

apks94

apks94
disturbedfan431 wrote:I'm not to sure on if their gonna be making a video for it just yet. I'm really looking forward to them releasing some b-sides with this single. I'd rather have some b-sides then a music video for now....

agreed. though i wish they'd make another music video featuring The Guy like how they did with Land of Confusion.

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
well i misunderstood the topic...

apks94

apks94
vioz wrote:well i misunderstood the topic...
thats understandable considering the way its worded. would've made a little more sense if it was worded "from" instead of "for"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com