Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
I Can't wait, Disturbed is finally here since the Indestructible Tour last year, This will be my first concert in my whole Life, this going to rock Guys, A7X & Disturbed will rock this crowd out tonight! I going to get an autograph by the band later today, can't wait either, I want them to sign my copy of The Tenth Anniversary edition of The Sickness, Peace!
Disturbed Warrior

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
have fun dude :)

( im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous) Lol

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Have a great time! It's an awesome show...

No meet n greet in Tulsa...I'm almost jealous!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Have a Great Time Disturbed One

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Hope you have fun!! They were MY first concert ever and that rush of the energy and having David fire you up inbetween songs is one hell of an awsome adrenaline rush!! Would love to go back again someday and do a meet-and-greet as well.

I hope they will sign your album for you! I can only imagine what it's going to feel like when they do! ;) *Is oh-so jealous*

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Yes I had a great time, I did meet the Band and got to see them in person, i wish guys were there to see me meeting, both A7X & Disturbed stole the whole last night, fucking awesome, I'm planning on to see them again when they come here again, i want to say thank you disturbed nation for wanting the band to tour, Thank you Disturbed & A7X! RIP The Rev!

Disturbed Warrior

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com