Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Tue 14 Sep 2010, 03:30

Overburdened91

Believer
Funny story

So im listening to asylum on my ipod and my headphones catch a short in them...and i guess it messed up the tracks somehow and i heard davids words perfectly

"Inside of me,Keeps a diligent watch on everything,keeps a terrible hold on my belief,just waiting for the moment to die"

2Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Tue 14 Sep 2010, 16:50

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Haha same thing happened to me. I kept the headphones like that and listened to other songs. It's cool, you can hear some of the background tracks.

3Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Tue 14 Sep 2010, 17:55

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Those arent the correct words. Look in the lyric book and it's in there.

4Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Tue 14 Sep 2010, 18:42

Overburdened91

Believer
ShockAndAwe wrote:Those arent the correct words. Look in the lyric book and it's in there.

Shhhheeeeiiiiiitttt...i didn't know,damn lol thanks tho

5Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Wed 15 Sep 2010, 23:09

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
if you guys don't know those are the correct lyrics
David is singing them underneath very lightly you can barley hear
him but that is what he's saying it's just stacked vocals
and yes it's in the lyrics book and it's only in "Asylum"

6Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Thu 16 Sep 2010, 01:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, my Skullcandy picks them up, but I can't really understand what he says xD

In AWTD, he also has a background track in the chorus i think

7Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Thu 09 Dec 2010, 14:07

Sickly

Sickly
i used the program "Audicity" and i remixed the asylum songs so that it changes the mono....the backup vocals and guitar parts are increased, and the rest muffled....

8Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Fri 10 Dec 2010, 02:09

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
Sickly wrote:i used the program "Audicity" and i remixed the asylum songs so that it changes the mono....the backup vocals and guitar parts are increased, and the rest muffled....
lol that sounds Kool.

9Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Fri 10 Dec 2010, 12:04

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
As I listened to Asylum just now and read those lyrics, it didn't seem right in a couple of places. It sounded like this: Deep inside of me, keeps a diligent watch on everything, keeps a terrible hold on my belief, just waiting for the moment when I

Just thought I'd throw in my $0.02 American.

10Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Empty Re: Asylum Pre Chorus Lyrics Fri 10 Dec 2010, 13:50

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
^ That sounds fairly accurate. Although instead of "deep inside of me" it's "death inside of me" (says so in the lyric booklet). So it's:
Death inside of me
Keeps a dilligent watch on everything
Keeps a terrible hold on my belief
Just waiting for the moment when I

And I think the whole point of the final line of the background vocals is to make it flow into the final line of the main vocals, like:
(Just waiting for the moment when I) ...feel you die

There's my 2¢ American, lol.

And Rei Rei, my Skullcandy does the same thing. The first time I heard the song, I didn't have the lyrics to know and I couldn't understand shit. Now that I know the lyrics, for some reason that's all I hear. xDD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com