Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 16:08

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
glad you guys solved it took me and mike awhile too drove us nuts this did

27Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 16:09

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
this is a really good one, i really like it. Its a little different from the others

28Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 16:10

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
i want this damn song but it's pissing me off so much it wont give me the link that i need i go to my email and, i get the message to download it but there's no download link.

29Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 16:12

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
when you see the "download" box, try press button 3 on your mouse (middle button)on it. It worked for me

30Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 18:18

Conker

Conker
The Animal
To be honest, not really exciting. It's just the mp3 from this video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 20:03

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
Conker wrote:To be honest, not really exciting. It's just the mp3 from this video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it wasn't really that bad. i've never seen that one before
but like i already said not much of a fan of live music it's okay
but i still prefer studio quality...

32Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Mon 13 Sep 2010, 23:38

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
well atleast you got the chance to get tickets and/or whatever there was too.

33Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Tue 14 Sep 2010, 17:58

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I've heard this song live. I like in studio tracks more anyhow. Good idea for this though.

34Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Tue 14 Sep 2010, 21:42

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I hope they do this again for some b-sides

35Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Wed 15 Sep 2010, 07:35

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I did this as soon as I bought Metal Hammer heheh. I was so happy.
The answers are in the magazine (Clues rather)

36Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Sat 18 Sep 2010, 22:08

MRST

MRST
Disturbed One
That must be the Live version from Liberate @ Norfolk 2005 (the same concert like the Live version from D.W.T.S, which is on the Asylum Limited Edition)

I often heard this Live Version from Norfolk 2005, so this must be it!

37Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Sun 19 Sep 2010, 17:47

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
It was a pretty cool download. I like live versions of songs and this is a good one.

38Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Sun 19 Sep 2010, 21:21

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
good little treasure hunt shame about the crappy content thow

39Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Sun 19 Sep 2010, 23:59

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Hey I did it! Go me! Took me all of about five minutes... I must be one sick motherfucker to know all that! LOL

And, I lived in Norfolk, VA for eleven years, so it's sweet that the live track was recorded there!

40Metal Hammer Secret Download - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Hammer Secret Download Wed 22 Sep 2010, 02:33

AstroShark

AstroShark
Believer
I wonder if i was at that show?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com