Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:53

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
CrowX wrote:Try and Delete your forum cookies

Hey CrowX I tried that and it didn't work and it still happens do have any other suggestions ?

127Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Tue 08 Jun 2010, 15:55

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Maybe it is something with your computer setting is it loaded properly when your posting tell me exactly what it is try and take a photo of it.

128Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:08

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey CrowX sorry I really can't take picture of it because my computer is an older one and it doesn't have the hookup to take a camera and hook the cord up to my computer. It's really simple to understand it's just that our picture avatar's and our information after the page finishes loading they get in the way of the comments people post on the forum that's what the problem I hope you have another solution ?

129Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 09 Jun 2010, 11:51

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
just to let you know all computers can take screen shots. look it up on google

130Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 09 Jun 2010, 16:33

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
4everDisturbed wrote:just to let you know all computers can take screen shots. look it up on google

Yes 4everDisturbed is right you can take a picture going to have to see to ensure what the true problem is.

131Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Any Problems Thu 10 Jun 2010, 20:22

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
CrowX wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:just to let you know all computers can take screen shots. look it up on google

Yes 4everDisturbed is right you can take a picture going to have to see to ensure what the true problem is.

Hey CrowX can you please give the information on what to look up google because I don't know I need to look for ?

132Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Thu 10 Jun 2010, 21:20

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
This will tell you how to take a screen shot on all types of computers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

133Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Any Problems Sat 12 Jun 2010, 21:11

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
CrowX wrote:This will tell you how to take a screen shot on all types of computers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey CrowX since because of the morbusrising page being updated it hasn't happened at all so I think I am good for now but if there is any trouble again I will post another blog letting you know.

134Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Sat 12 Jun 2010, 21:19

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
No Problem

135Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Tue 15 Jun 2010, 02:36

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
This isn't an issue, but Malwarebytes anti-malware keeps trying to block out the banner because of the site supposedly being a threat *pictures host site*...and while looking through the wall papers section....after looking at all then wallpapers, i tried going back into the index, but i got logged out and was caught in a web trap....if u try to log in, itll act as if the board is offline...i had to click off my tab and then go back onto the forum in order for things to get back to normal,lol.

136Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Tue 15 Jun 2010, 02:56

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Let me know if this continues

137Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 16 Jun 2010, 14:40

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
since MR2 came out everytime i scroll down to the chat box the entire site freezes for like 3 mins but its not the browser cuz i can tab over and still do stuff but when ever i scroll down it freezes right when i see the chat box

138Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 16 Jun 2010, 16:03

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
You using IE or Firefox

139Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 16 Jun 2010, 20:00

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Google Chrome

140Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 16 Jun 2010, 23:28

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I Really Don't know what is the problem is it continuing to happen let me know all the details.

141Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Thu 17 Jun 2010, 15:28

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Ok so i come to the site and scroll down to the chat box the very second i see the login button bar thingy it freezes for a few mins then goes back to normal

142Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Thu 17 Jun 2010, 15:30

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Can't explain that has to be something with your computer

143Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Any Problems Fri 09 Jul 2010, 15:14

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
it's starting to happen again where that on any topic when I go to read a blog post by someone the avatar and that persons information gets in the way of the comments and also even when I refresh the page it still happens again does anybody else have this problem what should I do ?

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 15:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

144Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Fri 09 Jul 2010, 16:31

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbed fan86 wrote:it's starting to happen again where that on any topic when I go to read a blog post by someone the avatar and that persons information gets in the way of the comments and also even when I refresh the page it still happens again does anybody else have this problem what should I do ?

That usually happens to me when I'm using computers other than my own. The ones where I go to school are bad about that, but refreshing the page usually remedies the situation. Since I can't change anything on public computers, and this is your home computer doing this, I'd check your settings and see if there is something preventing the page from displaying correctly. I think it's a box you can check or uncheck.

145Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:05

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Exactly check your setting on here and especially your computer.

146Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:48

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I have two questions:

1) What time zone is the Asylum counter set to, because it seems to be off by an hour in Eastern Time in the US (and I'm an hour behind that so it's two hours)? I've put the counter on one of my blogs and it does the same thing (two hours off from my time zone). Is there a fix in the code that will correct that, or are we just stuck with it like that?

2) Why is all the text centered instead of left justified? I don't know if it's forumotion doing it, or it's my computer. I suspect my computer. Could that be looked into as well to see if it's the site's doing? If it's my computer, I could probably fix that on my own.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

147Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Fri 09 Jul 2010, 23:03

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Raven put that up so you have to Pm him about the timer send me a photo of the forum so i can see what it looks like on your end but everything is fine on my computer.

148Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Sun 11 Jul 2010, 15:40

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
if any of you are experrencing issues with the images on the forum not loading up its forumotions image host is playing up they should have it fixed soon hopefuly

149Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Any Problems Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:19

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I am expercing a problem where that I can't sign in to go to the morbusrising blogger 2.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the other thing is that I wasn't part of the old blog website and also when I try to sign in but it says that I either typed in the wrong username or password and also I never had an account on blogger and also I don't have an existing account google to sign in to blogger either please somebody help me fix this so that I can be apart of blogger 2.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

150Any Problems - Page 6 Empty Re: Any Problems Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:47

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbed fan86 wrote:I am expercing a problem where that I can't sign in to go to the morbusrising blogger 2.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the other thing is that I wasn't part of the old blog website and also when I try to sign in but it says that I either typed in the wrong username or password and also I never had an account on blogger and also I don't have an existing account google to sign in to blogger either please somebody help me fix this so that I can be apart of blogger 2.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

You don't need a google or blogspot account to just read the blog. You just go to it via the URL and read postings by Raven and/or Crow, watch the videos, etc. That log in thing at the top right of the page is if you already have a google/gmail or blogger account.

I have both gmail and a blogspot blog, so if I wanted to sign in, I could. But I don't have to.

I don't think you need one to comment either. There are other options for that.

Hope this helps... and Crow and Raven, if any of this is incorrect, feel free to fix it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com