Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Tue 07 Sep 2010, 08:56

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they wont they got too many friends over at warner managers producers its too much for them just to up and leave it wont happen

27Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Tue 07 Sep 2010, 09:52

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Congrats to Disturbed!!! Awww what the hell Congrats to us all!!!!! Proud to have Disturbed flowing through my veins!!!

28Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Tue 07 Sep 2010, 10:12

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
I would say WB is a good company except their some shitheads for some of us. WB is a big and famous company, which means they might be a part of the sales. Ofcause Disturbed is the main no doubt about it, but think of it... If t hey had a random company, it might've gone in a different direction.

29Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 00:43

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Im glad it finally official. A little dissapointted in the numbers compared to the other albums but damn... to pull it off in this day and age? Cheers and toasts all round

30Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 02:35

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
woke up to these great news!

31Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 04:08

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
After watching DOD, I have a lot of respect for the guys who took in our band. I agree with Raven, some of them are dick heads...they seem to protect the company but at the same time cause the fans head aches...like the internet scourers (you tube channel removal whores) smack a WB copyright on it and then everything will be okay....so it seems....

32Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 04:56

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
Congrats for the guys..it would've sucked not to be nr.1 on their decade celebration.Nice accomplishment..now i'm waiting for another one on February 13th The guy

33Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 05:02

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
whats happening on feb 13th

34Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 05:16

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
Hopefully..then or never..a grammy will rest in Disturbed's hands.

35Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 18:34

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

100% official boys and girls

36Asylum Is Number 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Is Number 1 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 20:35

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
DISTURBED OWNED EVERYBODY!
So Amazing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•