Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
not gonna watch it, im waiting for my own dvd...

mario867

mario867
I already saw it on itunes. It was pretty sweet seeing the band's growth from their point of view.

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
the movie was pretty kickass the only thing i wish they would have included in the DOD was the making of Asylum that would have made the whole thing...

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
disturbedfan431 wrote:the movie was pretty kickass the only thing i wish they would have included in the DOD was the making of Asylum that would have made the whole thing...

yeah, i would've loved that

i hope they're still gonna make one, though, even though it wasn't included in dod

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
PoisonIvy wrote:
disturbedfan431 wrote:the movie was pretty kickass the only thing i wish they would have included in the DOD was the making of Asylum that would have made the whole thing...

yeah, i would've loved that

i hope they're still gonna make one, though, even though it wasn't included in dod

I don't know? i was thinking if they made one they would have included it on the special edition along with DOD. But you never know they probably did and might eventually release it later.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
It was awesome! watched it last night

Horns

Horns
Believer
It's funny how you can see how they've matured over the years. MOL had a complete section about weed and they barely mentioned it once in this dvd.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com