Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just got my CD/DVD Asylum, Its slick! Empty Just got my CD/DVD Asylum, Its slick! Wed 01 Sep 2010, 13:38

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Been watching the Disturbed Dissected tutorials...my fingers hurt...considering I only have A acoustic...

Great songs...and Im just watching DOD now!

Who else got this version?

Asylum Guy

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
My buddy got his yesterday i'm getting mine maybe today or in a few days
but i did go back to his house and watched DOD it was fucking awesome
couldn't have been better. And i also have a question of my own i was watching the un-boxing of asylum the other day that was posted here on the forum and i seen that when the guy was un-boxing it he got a disturbed asylum poster and it was included with the special edition the same one my buddy bought yesterday but he didn't get a poster with his so i'm just wondering if anyone has any idea why there wasn't a poster in it i would appreciate it. And correct me if i'm wrong but was the only way to get the poster was to order maybe online or something???

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Mine came the day before release. It's awesome! I love it!
First thing I did was watch DOD. It's even more awesome!

Although I wish Mike was in the Disturbed Dissected :/

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
I dont know... I fucking wanted that poster...!

Conker

Conker
The Animal
You guys didn't get a poster? I did, one side has the Asylum artwork and the otherside has guitar tabs for The Animal and The Infection.

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
Conker wrote:You guys didn't get a poster? I did, one side has the Asylum artwork and the otherside has guitar tabs for The Animal and The Infection.

Did you order your's online though? Cause i heard the only way
to get the poster was to order asylum from the disturbed1 site or
something....

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I got the poster as well. You had to order through the D1 site and get the extended artwork w/ the DOD DVD (ect). Its pretty fucking wicked actually but ill end up buying the lyrics book anyways just so i can learn 'My Child'

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i am now officially the proud owner of the Disturbed Asylum Limited Edition CD + DVD

it finally came today and i love iiiiiiiiiit!!!

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
PoisonIvy wrote:i am now officially the proud owner of the Disturbed Asylum Limited Edition CD + DVD

it finally came today and i love iiiiiiiiiit!!!

So did mine! My got delayed for 6 fucking days, it was a pain to wait, becuase i didn't want to listen to the songs or watch the DOD, before i got my album. I love the way the Limited edition is designed! Uh... Amazing album, as always!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
extended artwork like how someone take pics so we know cause there are so many saying different things i just got my cd and dvd no poster

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I finally got my Limited Edition CD/DVD on Saturday, five days after release. I, too, watched DOD first before listening to the CD (since I already had the standard version). Loved it! The guys worked their asses off to get where they are today. No one handed them anything (unlike many of the manufactured pop stars and American Idol contestants we see now). Hard work pays off in the end.

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
I got mine the day before it came out! ;) That being said though, I haven't watched "DOD" yet, because of school, but I'm looking forward to it either today or tomorrow. Right now my favorite thing is the poster, which is right next to my computer so I can always see it. It's also the last thing I see before I go to bed at night! :D Needless to say, my dreams have all been interesting since then.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com