Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Songs will be Singles? Empty What Songs will be Singles? Tue 31 Aug 2010, 23:36

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
Ok, now that we have finally heard all of the sings on Asylum, I'm dying to know:
What songs do you guys think will be the next singles to be released?

Choose 3 songs that you think will be likely candidates. Also, choose one runner-up that you also think could make it in (if by chance your first 3 main choices don't make it). Think of it as a game; whoever guessed them all right by the end wins!

My thoughts:
The Infection
Never Again
Serpentine

Runner-up: The Animal

Asylum Guy

2What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Tue 31 Aug 2010, 23:53

Overburdened91

Believer
The infection i think will be next

3What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 03:39

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
serpentine
the animal
the infection

runner up: never again

4What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 03:46

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Serpentine
The Animal
The Infection

my runner up is Innocence

5What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 04:59

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
The Infection
The Animal
Never Again

Runner Up: Crucified

6What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 05:10

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Serpentine
The Animal
The Infection

Runner Up Innocence

7What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 09:12

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Innocence
Serpentine
The Infection
Runner up: The Animal

8What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 10:08

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
The Infection
Serpentine
The Animal
Runner-up:Never again

9What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 10:52

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
the infection
the animal
innocence

I want to see a video for innocence with the band rockin in a court all dress with suits...kickin lawyers asses.

10What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 14:43

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
That would kick ass but it's more like a Rammstein video

11What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 14:54

Mr.Vlado

Mr.Vlado
Disturbed One
I want them to release

The Animal
Crucified
The Infection

as singles.
The Animal is just a really kick-ass song, Crucified could be a new "Remember" with a great music video and The Infection could be a live-video like DWTS.

This would be great in my opinion. Asylum Guy

12What Songs will be Singles? Empty Re: What Songs will be Singles? Wed 01 Sep 2010, 21:56

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
Well, I can see its pretty clear what the fan-favorites are on the album! hahaha

As for music videos, I think it would be cool to see a Never Again video;
Like show the band playing live, then cut away to Jewish prisoners in concentration camps. When David calls for the audience to shout, they yell "Never Again"!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com