Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1got screwed by warner again Empty got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:03

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
got my asylum today face lit up when it came what happen when i open it its the fucking standard edition i ordered the Limited CD/DVD edition even payed 12 pounds for it well even the card inside had no fucking number on it so i gotta wait couple more days now just to watch DOD fucking warner

2got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:35

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
God dude that fucking blows, this makes me happy I ordered it from Amazon

3got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:51

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Amazon dude!

4got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 14:34

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
Ravensclaw wrote:got my asylum today face lit up when it came what happen when i open it its the fucking standard edition i ordered the Limited CD/DVD edition even payed 12 pounds for it well even the card inside had no fucking number on it so i gotta wait couple more days now just to watch DOD fucking warner

hey at least you got the album. i still havent gotten mine yet!

5got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 16:24

LittleWildman

Stupified
If this happens to me I'll go fucking crazy!

6got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 16:57

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Call warner brooooes.

7got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 17:37

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I have a feeling that my order from the disturbed store on bravadousa.com is gonna end up that way as well. I purchased the Limited edition cd/dvd BOX SET. The box set and the extras will arrive on the 10th, but the album is to be delivered some time today. I am betting i am just getting the normal album too.

On that note, that LP booklet on the itunes version wont let me finish processing that file.....what a waste.... :(

8got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 19:16

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i dint get my code for DOD so where to i complain about that i wonder

9got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 19:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
That sucks Raven. Warner are assholes. >.<

10got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 21:01

bloodkillerx

Stupified
That sucks man. Hope they fix your problem, bro.

I got my Limited Edition (Not box set. Just the CD/DVD edition) today and everything is intact. Got the LE CD, DOD DVD, and double-sided poster. For once, my order was right and on time. The Sickness 10th Anniversary Limited Edition and Indestructible Limited Edition was either a week or 2 late, or forgot something. (The promo codes that came with both never shipped to me. It's all good though.)

Where did you order Raven? I order(ed) from the Disturbed Store aka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Tue 31 Aug 2010, 22:33

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
Ravensclaw wrote:i dint get my code for DOD so where to i complain about that i wonder
My iTunes version of DoD is missing audio for the first 20 minutes. You're not the only one getting screwed.

12got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Mon 06 Sep 2010, 09:06

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Looks like Warner's got their asses in hot water again.

13got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Mon 06 Sep 2010, 09:06

LittleWildman

Stupified
Mine's still not got here and I ordered it the day it was available to pre-order =/

14got screwed by warner again Empty Re: got screwed by warner again Mon 06 Sep 2010, 17:16

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I got my Limited Edition CD/ DOD DVD on Saturday, and I ordered through D1.com (via bravado). The rest of my box set is supposed to ship on the 10th (Friday).

I bought a standard version on the release date and it did come with a code. I gave that to my 16 year old this morning. He was thrilled!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com