Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When it hit me Empty When it hit me Mon 30 Aug 2010, 01:02

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
So I was listening to Asylum today for like the 10th time and something really hit me. It was probably only the 2nd time I intently lsitened to it front-to-back. I just felt so much from it. Certain songs just spoke to me in new ways. I got a newfound love for Never Again. The guitar work in The Infection is amazing. David lyrics are so powerful in Crucified. Sacrifice has an intense guitar and gut-wrenchng clean vocaks. Inncocence is a personal favorite. My Child stands alone... so emotional. I really like the tracklisting for this album. I don't feel a weak link anywhere. Not that disturbed has ever had one. This album took a second longer to register than Indestructible. But boy I love it. This thing will last me until Disturbed goes back into the studio for number 6.

When it hits you... it hits you.
Asylum Guy

2When it hit me Empty Re: When it hit me Mon 30 Aug 2010, 01:42

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
yea i understand what you mean. When i first started listening to the
album i was listening to each song shuffled so i was all over the place but when you listen to "remnants" all the way till the very last song the album really comes together it's really strong and emotional all the way through. Great album in my opinion i honestly think it's a lot better then "Indestructible"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com