Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Song with the best lyrics? Empty Song with the best lyrics? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 16:32

Overburdened91

Believer
i will have to say serpentine or leave it alone...leave it alone gave me chills when he said "I Am A Stranger,you know i've been pressed to the wall far too many times.Stop your behavior or you will find my murderous nature surround you.Others that have wandered over the line that awaken the monster to many times"

2Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Sun 29 Aug 2010, 23:57

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
This album made a huge statement with its lyrics overall. Its hard to say. I like Sacrifice & Never Again lyric wise

3Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 02:07

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Every single song with the exception of Another Way to Die,ISHFWILF, and Living after Midnight, every single song was done with pure lyrical genius. That's my opinion!

4Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 02:38

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
You can't really consider ishfwilf because David didn't write those lyrics. If considering all of David's lyrical contributions, it would be a tough choice. I really like Never Again's lyrics, but they're all pure genius. And I'm really looking forward to hearing Remnants/Asylum as one song.

More after I hear the whole album.

5Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 03:03

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
GuiltyPleasures wrote:You can't really consider ishfwilf because David didn't write those lyrics. If considering all of David's lyrical contributions, it would be a tough choice. I really like Never Again's lyrics, but they're all pure genius. And I'm really looking forward to hearing Remnants/Asylum as one song.

hearing Remnants work it's way up all the way to Asylum and till
the end of the song is bad ass it really fits together...

6Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 03:17

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i would have to say Never Again and My Child

7Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 03:23

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
GuiltyPleasures wrote:You can't really consider ishfwilf because David didn't write those lyrics. If considering all of David's lyrical contributions, it would be a tough choice. I really like Never Again's lyrics, but they're all pure genius. And I'm really looking forward to hearing Remnants/Asylum as one song.

Thats why i said with the exception of those songs.......i didnt say he wrote them, i know better than that lol, but Another way to die aint that impressive any more, i like the song, but i can say it will be my least favorite on the album, but the lyrics to the other songs...phews.....dayum!!!!

8Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 04:46

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
The Animal The Guy

9Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 18:12

Geno

Geno
Stupified
I like Innocence's lyrics a lot. Good message there.

10Song with the best lyrics? Empty Re: Song with the best lyrics? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 21:43

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
PoisonIvy wrote:i would have to say Never Again and My Child

i completely agree

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com