Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MY OFFICIAL REVIEW OF ASYLUM. Empty MY OFFICIAL REVIEW OF ASYLUM. Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:46

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i will give asylum 9.5/10 The best Tracks:Serpentine, The Infection, Asylum, My Child and Never Again. Weakness:The Warrior, The Animal, Sacrifice, innocence,Crucified and Another Way To Die. I think its really great album better than Indestructible but, our expectations were for a heavier album some tracks on this album are heavy but, i like it because of the melodies it reminds me of Believe One of My favorite albums.The Draw back is its different but,thats not a bad thing its just that we were expecting The SICKNESS 2.0 though i think they will get back to that heavier sound this album is a beast in its self. Overall, Asylum is THE BEST disturbed album so far If your not familier with Disturbed this Album ASYLUM!. Thats my review comment and questions are more than welcome thank you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com