Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:07

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
So how many songs did they play so far, any one know?

27Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:07

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
dude how do i listen to it agine

28Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:09

Overburdened91

Believer
they played the infection,the animal,serpentine,never again,asylum,AWTD and thats it

29Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:12

Overburdened91

Believer
disturbedjester69 wrote:dude how do i listen to it agine

i have NO idea budd

30Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:14

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
for those of us who missed it, how were the new songs???

31Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:14

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
some needs to download it to youtube or somthing

32Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:15

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
awesome righteous and kickass

33Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:17

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
disturbedjester69 wrote:awesome righteous and kickass

ahhhh!!!!

that is amazing news!!!

good god i am exploding , i need the album nooow!!!!

34Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:19

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
PoisonIvy wrote:

ahhhh!!!!

that is amazing news!!!

yea but the thing is i wanna listen to them agine and for the ppl that didnt hear it should get a chance you know man he was talkinng about his grandparents in the holcasut and wut not

35Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:20

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
The songs were awesome, i think they played the first few track in order....

36Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:21

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
disturbedjester69 wrote:
PoisonIvy wrote:

ahhhh!!!!

that is amazing news!!!

yea but the thing is i wanna listen to them agine and for the ppl that didnt hear it should get a chance you know man he was talkinng about his grandparents in the holcasut and wut not

agreed

if somebody somewhere manages to put the whole thing or at least parts of it on youtube....would be Indestructible

Last edited by PoisonIvy on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:22; edited 1 time in total

37Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:22

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
PoisonIvy wrote:
disturbedjester69 wrote:
PoisonIvy wrote:

ahhhh!!!!

that is amazing news!!!

agreed

right shit but i loved the infection and serpintine
if somebody somewhere manages to put the whole think or at least parts of it on youtube....would be Indestructible

38Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:32

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Click link it is a replay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:36

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
thank you!!! Indestructible

40Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:40

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
OMG LEAVE IT ALONE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 14:47

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
leave it alone is fucking sick!!!

42Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:02

Overburdened91

Believer
LEAVE IT ALONE JUS MADE ME CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:03

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Serpentine is great!!!

The Infection is wicked!!!

i'll get to Leave it alone too, i'm listening to the interviews as well

i forgot....is leave it alone a b-side?

44Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:06

Overburdened91

Believer
PoisonIvy wrote:Serpentine is great!!!

The Infection is wicked!!!

i'll get to Leave it alone too, i'm listening to the interviews as well

i forgot....is leave it alone a b-side?

Yes it is

45Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:07

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
SERPENTINE IS SOOO ADDICTING!!!!!!!!

46Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:09

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
wooo good day today

47Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:11

Overburdened91

Believer
Smitk1592 wrote:wooo good day today

yes it is man

48Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:16

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
is thier any way to post these 2 songs The Infection and Serpentine on youtube?

49Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:17

Overburdened91

Believer
if you can record it somehow...and can somebody tell me where i can find the infection...i cant find it

50Disturbed Radio Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Radio Takeover Thu 26 Aug 2010, 15:18

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
both the infection and serpentine are in the second clip, the one that lasts 22 min 46 seconds

they're actually one after the other, when serpentine finishes, the infection starts

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com