Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1August 31st? Empty August 31st? Wed 25 Aug 2010, 18:48

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
If we pre-order, will Asylum arrive on the 31st?
I've been trying to contact Disturbed's hotline and email in regards, but nothing so far.

Any ideas?
Asylum Guy

2August 31st? Empty Re: August 31st? Wed 25 Aug 2010, 19:12

ThePatriot1992

ThePatriot1992
I am on the same boat, I have been waiting anxiously the past few days for a confirmation e-mail that my order has shipped(limited edition cd/dvd version). From past experience however when I ordered the 10th anniversary edition of the sickness, it shipped a week early and I received it 2 days before release.

3August 31st? Empty Re: August 31st? Wed 25 Aug 2010, 20:28

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
ThePatriot1992 wrote:I am on the same boat, I have been waiting anxiously the past few days for a confirmation e-mail that my order has shipped(limited edition cd/dvd version). From past experience however when I ordered the 10th anniversary edition of the sickness, it shipped a week early and I received it 2 days before release.

I actually did some snooping and found out that it's not shipping through UPS but rather through the Postal Service. The woman on the Disturbed hotline informed me there's a good chance it could arrive sooner.

My issue is, I'll be skipping class to get this CD, and I need to know what day to skip, ya know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com