Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» A L B U M S » Asylum » ASYLUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ASYLUM Empty ASYLUM Sun 22 Aug 2010, 19:45

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
hey guys i want to know if its okay for my inetreptation of asylum is my mother who was killed 5 years ago i love her and miss her everyday i cant stop thinking about her alot and she is driving me insane but, i do not want to forget her and i like thinking about her at the same time. What do you guys think? is this okay to have this asylum in me?

2ASYLUM Empty Re: ASYLUM Sun 22 Aug 2010, 19:56

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
wanted let u all know i have not told anyone about this not even my father so i figured i tell u guys first.

3ASYLUM Empty Re: ASYLUM Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:31

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
alexling88 wrote:hey guys i want to know if its okay for my inetreptation of asylum is my mother who was killed 5 years ago i love her and miss her everyday i cant stop thinking about her alot and she is driving me insane but, i do not want to forget her and i like thinking about her at the same time. What do you guys think? is this okay to have this asylum in me?

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your mother... if Asylum helps you get through your pain, then I think David and the band have accomplished their goal.

All of Disturbed's songs mean different things to different people. It depends on the listener.

4ASYLUM Empty Re: ASYLUM Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:58

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
thanks it means alot all of disturbed songs are amazing but, other songs from other bands but, i do love asylum, IN WHICH I LIVE.

5ASYLUM Empty Re: ASYLUM Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:01

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
losing relatives can be tough ive gone through this alot of late both my grandfather and grandmother dying within the same week my biggest worry was with my mum she was in the bad place ie the "Asylum" and it took her awhile to get over it im sure she still thinks about it nut its good sometimes helps you move on to remember the good times and the bad it helps you heal does that make sense?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» A L B U M S » Asylum » ASYLUM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com