Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uproar  Empty Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:59

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
The only band I'm looking forward to seeing is Disturbed. This question is for anyone who has already gone to the festival. How early should I get there so that I can get somewhat near the front row for when Disturbed comes up to play? Better yet what time has this festival been starting anyways?

2Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:05

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
I'm not really sure man sadly i'm not gonna be able to see disturbed this year on the uproar tour but one thing i might be able to suggest is you might wanna get there 3 to 4 hours before the doors open in order to get near the front. I remember last year when me and a few of my friends went to see them we never got there 3 to 4 hours before opening infact we got there just as the doors were being opened and thankfully we were able to meet some of my other friends who were saving our spot in line next to the door but i remember when we walked onto the floor there were a lot of people already near the front gate so i would just suggest getting there a few hours before the doors open and hopefully you'll get your chance to be really close up

3Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:37

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
disturbedfan431 wrote:I'm not really sure man sadly i'm not gonna be able to see disturbed this year on the uproar tour but one thing i might be able to suggest is you might wanna get there 3 to 4 hours before the doors open in order to get near the front. I remember last year when me and a few of my friends went to see them we never got there 3 to 4 hours before opening infact we got there just as the doors were being opened and thankfully we were able to meet some of my other friends who were saving our spot in line next to the door but i remember when we walked onto the floor there were a lot of people already near the front gate so i would just suggest getting there a few hours before the doors open and hopefully you'll get your chance to be really close up

lmfao you lost your hoddie at that concert dude. but yeah dude get there earily as possablie.

4Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:42

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
lmfao you lost your hoddie at that concert dude. but yeah dude get there earily as possablie.[/quote]

lmao dude i told you this, i don't know how many times but i was
tired of wearing that damn thing so i just said fuck it and threw it somewhere....lol besides it was a piece of shit anyway

5Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 15:03

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
In Tulsa, the doors open at 3pm, and I"m going for the whole experience, just as long as I can get to where I need to be by 6pm, I think I'll be okay. And while I want to be close to the front, if I can just get a decent spot without some really tall guy in my line of sight, I think it's going to be okay.

What was I thinking getting a pit ticket? But if I don't do it, I'll regret it, so if you're going to the Tulsa show, and will be in the pit, please take care of those of us who think of ourselves as 25-30 years old, but our bodies may have other ideas.

6Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 16:03

Willistor

Willistor
Stupified
i went to the MN showing :) was about 6 rows from the front by the time Disturbed got on. Just make sure to move forward quick when a mosh pit ends, and by all means push the bitches over! The show was amazing, and I thought A7X put on an amazing show as well. If I had the cash i would totally go again. The openings for Disturbed and A7X were both amazing as well. Best concert I've been to so far.

7Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:11

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Im very excitedand i agree, this'll be a show that calls for a mosh pit ticket. Thats why i bought 4 :)

8Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:55

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Willistor wrote:i went to the MN showing :) was about 6 rows from the front by the time Disturbed got on. Just make sure to move forward quick when a mosh pit ends, and by all means push the bitches over! The show was amazing, and I thought A7X put on an amazing show as well. If I had the cash i would totally go again. The openings for Disturbed and A7X were both amazing as well. Best concert I've been to so far.

Hey, thanks for the advice... I'll keep that in mind. And I can always say I can't see. A friend of one of my sons does that at every concert she goes to because she's short. I'm about 5'6", but if some guy who's 6 foot gets in front of me, I'll definitely push his ass aside if he doesn't respond to "please move, I can't see" in a timely manner.

9Uproar  Empty Re: Uproar Mon 23 Aug 2010, 12:19

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
GuiltyPleasures wrote:In Tulsa, the doors open at 3pm, and I"m going for the whole experience, just as long as I can get to where I need to be by 6pm, I think I'll be okay. And while I want to be close to the front, if I can just get a decent spot without some really tall guy in my line of sight, I think it's going to be okay.

What was I thinking getting a pit ticket? But if I don't do it, I'll regret it, so if you're going to the Tulsa show, and will be in the pit, please take care of those of us who think of ourselves as 25-30 years old, but our bodies may have other ideas.
My show last night started at 3:30. I would liked to get there earlier, but i got there at 7:00. It was perfect for me though because I got to see the bands I wanted to see: Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, and Disturbed. Remember this is a long festival. A lot of the crowd seemed burned out. And many left early so I moved closer any chance I could. Also, Go on the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and check when the bands are planning on going on stage and go according to that :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com