Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is anyone else not ready? Empty Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 00:29

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
FOR ASYLUM!

Hey all! too_disturbed here, or DownWithTheHerman

Glad to be a part of this forum, hopefully it's more active than others I've been apart of.

here's my youtube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do reviews mostly, some skits, etc.

I'll be doing an unboxing for Asylum and a full song by song review!

Thanks for having me!

Asylum Guy

2Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:03

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 03:20

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
WOO!

:D

4Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 06:17

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Welcome welcome welcome :):):) *Hug*

5Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 06:39

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the forum glad to have you here Disturbed One Disturbed Asylum

6Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 08:42

Melloow

Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum

7Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 11:00

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the forum, fellow Disturbed One... it's great to have you here!

8Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 13:18

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
welcome to the forum :)

9Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Wed 18 Aug 2010, 16:26

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
WTTF (:

The Guy The Guy The Guy The Guy

10Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Thu 19 Aug 2010, 02:13

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
Welcome to the Forum fellow Disturbed One ^_^ Smiley Face

hope to see you in the Chatbox sometime =3

11Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Thu 19 Aug 2010, 09:04

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Welcome to the family! :)

12Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Thu 19 Aug 2010, 12:55

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Welcome to the forum big guy Smiley Face

13Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Thu 19 Aug 2010, 21:02

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Welcome to the forum!

14Is anyone else not ready? Empty Re: Is anyone else not ready? Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:00

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
Also, I'll be doing an unboxing of the LEGENDARY version of HALO REACH, if anyone here is interested

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com