Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:13

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i liked it

27ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 12:44

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
FUCK YEA!!!

28ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 13:06

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
It reminded me too much of the new music video for "nightmare" by avenged sevenfold

29ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 13:12

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Another Great Disappointment, well at least its better then the music video for AWTD. and we also saw David but where the hell was the rest of the band..i guess its alright

30ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 13:59

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
It was good better than AWTD at least they could have shown the band but i guess they focused on the story more.

31ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 14:57

Melloow

Dehumanized
good vid better then awtd

32ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 18:19

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
To be honest...It fucking ROCKED! Two weeks left! Asylum Guy

33ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 20:05

Fear of the Disturbed

Fear of the Disturbed
I can't watch it! I can't watch it via Disturbed1.com or Myspace. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Post this on youtube so i can watch it. I'm dying to watch. CrowX or Ravensclaw, help a Disturbed One out. =(

34ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 20:09

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
Kay, you know what i think they should of had instead! They should of had this guy and his girlfriend driving and all the sudden get t boned on the passenger side of the vehicle killing the girlfriend and brutally injuring the guy. The ambulance picks him up and while in there they tell them that she died. He goes insane and can't believe she is gone. They eventually take him to an asylum because they can't control him at the hospital. WHile there they restrain him and tie him down. This is where the video ends of him turning into "the guy" Asylum Guy and killing everyone and then to take his own life to be with her. Now that would be a video. Shout out if you think that'd be cool.

35ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 20:09

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
There was alot they had to accomplish with this video and i think we may of set the bar a little to high.
This is a stellar video, and although it may not portray the meaning of the song entirely, not all music videos do. I believe that Disturbed has put forth something that the general population will understand when they see the video and try to relate it to the song. (how many of us knew about the duel meaning of 'Asylum' before Davis explained it? honestly?) At least this way any passerbyer can look at the video and be like 'shit! that was fucking creepy. the guys in an asylum and can't escape. shit! that was really creepy.' Then they can work from there to find a deeper meaning.

As for the band situation... ya i was dissapointed but they had A LOT of footage to include in such a short time frame.

36ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 17 Aug 2010, 20:16

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
Fear of the Disturbed wrote:I can't watch it! I can't watch it via Disturbed1.com or Myspace. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Post this on youtube so i can watch it. I'm dying to watch. CrowX or Ravensclaw, help a Disturbed One out. =(

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There ya go bro

37ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:31

Fear of the Disturbed

Fear of the Disturbed
Smitk1592 wrote:
Fear of the Disturbed wrote:I can't watch it! I can't watch it via Disturbed1.com or Myspace. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Post this on youtube so i can watch it. I'm dying to watch. CrowX or Ravensclaw, help a Disturbed One out. =(

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There ya go bro

Thank you so fucking much!!! That was simply incredible. Complete adrenaline rush. Wow!!!

38ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed 18 Aug 2010, 03:24

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
The ending is creepy as shit, man! A charred corpse popping his eyes open! What the hell were they thinking?

Overall, creepy as hell, but I still love it!

39ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed 18 Aug 2010, 09:01

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
It was creepy and awesome though i have to admit i was a little dissppointed

40ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu 19 Aug 2010, 02:24

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
same here Rei Rei. The music vid was good. But it wasn't fantastic

41ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon 23 Aug 2010, 06:35

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
The ending is badass but is ruined by the final scene with those eyes popping up.There is also some funny stuff.. when the guy jumps and crawls everywhere in a Matrix kinda style..nevertheless it's most probably best Distubed music video.

42ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon 23 Aug 2010, 07:08

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i love the video a lot and i adore the song

it's not that creepy, i've seen far creepier stuff, since i'm obsessed with stuff like this

but like i said...really cool and loved it

43ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ASYLUM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 24 Aug 2010, 09:34

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
For those of you who are wondering, You see the fight with David in the ambulance during the Uproar Tour show. Its so fucking kool!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com