Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awaiting the 31st Empty Awaiting the 31st Thu 12 Aug 2010, 05:34

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
The happiest moment of my year was when I got my confirmation e-mail telling me how I pre-ordered Asylum successfully. I'm anxiously awaiting the 31st of August so bad!!
I'm probably going to go out and buy the album in store as well just because I will not be able to wait for it to arrive in the mail (Considering it may come a day or two late).

Who else is totally dying of excitement? Disturbed Asylum

2Awaiting the 31st Empty Re: Awaiting the 31st Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:19

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I'm trying to keep my excitement down right now because I'm waiting for the album to come out on the 31, then the very next day I'm going to the Uproar show in Charlotte. But, its killllllllling me

3Awaiting the 31st Empty Re: Awaiting the 31st Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:56

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
do you think it we'll get it on the 31st if we preordered it? cuz when i preordered Three Days Grace's new album last year i got it a day early. i really hope it comes on time, after all isnt that the point of preordering. btw i got the limited edition off disturbed1.com

4Awaiting the 31st Empty Re: Awaiting the 31st Thu 12 Aug 2010, 14:42

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
August 31st couldn't get here soon enough! I pre-ordered a copy, and I'm buying an extra copy on the 31st just in case my pre-order is late. I'm going to Uproar eight days later, and I want to listen to it on the 2 hour drive to Tulsa...over and over and over.... LOL

5Awaiting the 31st Empty Re: Awaiting the 31st Thu 12 Aug 2010, 15:27

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Im going to Uproar on the 25th, but as soon as a leak comes avaliable? ITS GOING TO BE BAD FOR MY NEIGHBOURS!!!!!!!!

6Awaiting the 31st Empty Re: Awaiting the 31st Thu 12 Aug 2010, 16:28

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
i have my copy pre ordered and im going to get a copy as well on the 31st just in case it dont get here on time. then ill be at uproar on sept 22 in sacramento ca this is going to be a hard time for patience

7Awaiting the 31st Empty Re: Awaiting the 31st Fri 13 Aug 2010, 10:43

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
CAN'T BLOODY WAIT ANYMORE!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com