Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Asylum is shipping early ?? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 23:16

Demonic

Demonic
I pre-ordered the "Exclusive Limited Edition Asylum CD/DVD" from disturbed's website and i got an authorization yesterday or early today that Warner Bros just took $27.96 from my credit card.

Has anyone else seen this ?
Could the album be shipping early to those who pre-ordered ?

2Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 23:26

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
probaly gets.ing ready to send it to you so it arrives on the thirty first

3Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 23:39

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
u might get it early. The cd isnt available in stores till the 31st, but with how shipping can be its very possible you get it before or after then.

4Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 23:50

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I only pre-ordered the itunes edition. more than likely if you pre-order the physical copy you're gonna get it late. thats why I'm buying it when it hits stores

5Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 02:26

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
i dont care how i get it imma get it Asylum Guy Disturbed1 Smiley Face Smiley Face The Guy Disturbed Fan Bloody

6Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 15:24

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
No, it states that it'll ship according to how long it will take to ARRIVE on the 31st. Sorry to tell you

7Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 16:17

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
yah but instead they cancelled my order because i had an insufficent amount of money man that pisses me off i thought that they would charge the account on the 27th like it said so i could put the rest of the cash down for it thanks warner brothers Fire

8Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 16:20

Demonic

Demonic
chasetheguy wrote:yah but instead they cancelled my order because i had an insufficent amount of money man that pisses me off i thought that they would charge the account on the 27th like it said so i could put the rest of the cash down for it thanks warner brothers Fire

when i pre-ordered they charged the card but after a day or so pi noticed the money was put back onto the card, just the other day they authorized a charge for the exact amount so i've been cautious not to spend untill they took the money cause i really want a disk copy of the album.

9Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Sun 15 Aug 2010, 09:57

LittleWildman

Stupified
Sometimes when you pre-order stuff you get it early. I pre-ordered Avatar on DVD from Amazon and got it about 3 days before it hit stores so it could happen with this, hopefully it does because I pre-ordered mine the day it was available to pre-order, I'm fucking pumped!

10Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Mon 16 Aug 2010, 01:19

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
only got wait until next week the 27th is the earlist release date for the asylum so there will be a leak think of it this way guys next week you will be listening to asylum guys

11Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Mon 16 Aug 2010, 02:49

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I just checked my pre-order and it says that the CD/DVD will ship first, followed by the rest of the stuff that was included... but I'll still get it after the 31st.

My original plan was to buy a copy on the release date anyway, so I'm still going to do that... right after class that day!

12Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Mon 23 Aug 2010, 22:19

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
My understanding is they were going to ship out everything earlier, but only so it would arrive on the 31st

Who knows?

13Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Mon 23 Aug 2010, 22:44

Demonic

Demonic
i'm so impatient i want to listen to the full album now Headphones

Asylum and another way to die are just epic songs and i'm curious how the rest of the album will sound.

14Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Mon 23 Aug 2010, 22:46

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
DAMN IT, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Tue 24 Aug 2010, 12:29

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i pre ordered both 10000 fists and indestructible. i got 10000fists one day early and indestructible 2 days late.....lol.....so who knows

16Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 15:10

Demonic

Demonic
i got a notice that Asylum was shipped yesterday (i didn't notice the email)
i should get it any day now.

17Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Mon 30 Aug 2010, 05:24

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
amazing how we went from 30-40 days to just 22 hours left

18Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Thu 02 Sep 2010, 21:23

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Mine has been shipped but won't be here till the 7th of all days and I got the dvd coming with it. I had to download the album on the 31st to just get it before the actual album came out. What a waste to preorder if it doesn't get shipped to arrive on the out day.

19Asylum is shipping early ?? Empty Re: Asylum is shipping early ?? Thu 02 Sep 2010, 21:28

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
disturbedlepgirl wrote:Mine has been shipped but won't be here till the 7th of all days and I got the dvd coming with it. I had to download the album on the 31st to just get it before the actual album came out. What a waste to preorder if it doesn't get shipped to arrive on the out day.

I hear ya. =/

I got my copy a day early and was overjoyed.

I did an unboxing video on youtube of the LIMITED EDITION of ASYLUM

check it out and sub if ya like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Asylum Guy Asylum Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com