Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DISTURBED EXCLUSIVE STURGIS PRE-ORDER FOR NEW ALBUM ASYLUM BEGINS AUGUST 6th

Multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated hard rock band Disturbed will be headlining the 70th Annual Sturgis Rally on August 13, 2010. The Sturgis Rally takes place August 6-14th in Sturgis, SD at the Legendary Buffalo Chip. This year’srally will host hundreds of thousands of visitors.

The Sturgis Rally kicks off the Disturbed’s summer and fall of touring in support of their new album Asylum, set for release on Reprise Records August 31, 2010. Attendees will be able to hear new material off Asylum, including first single “Another Way to Die” which is already a #1 hit at Active Rock Radio.

Disturbed will be kicking off an exclusive Asylum pre-order with Sturgis on August 6th. Fans who purchase the album on-site at the rally will receive a limited edition Disturbed-Sturgis-Buffalo Chip lithograph with a unique code to download Asylum on street date. Asylum can also be pre-ordered at buffalochip.com.

As a special gift to fans, Disturbed will be including documentary Decade of Disturbed with every copy of Asylum. The 60-minute film candidly captures the band’s ten-year history with extensive behind the scenes and never before seen footage.

After Sturgis, the band will hit the road to headline the first annual Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival that kicks off August 17th. Also on the bill are Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Halestorm, and Hell Yeah. Tickets for UPROAR are on sale now. Please visit rockstaruproar.com for details.

Disturbed is vocalist David Draiman, guitarist Dan Donegan, drummer Mike Wengren, and bassist John Moyer. For more on the band please visit disturbed1.com.

The 2010 Sturgis Rally marks the 29th year of the “Best Party Anywhere” at the Legendary Buffalo Chip. For fans, sponsors and media alike, “The Chip” delivers a high-octane mix of unique entertainment, headlining events and one of the best 9-day concert lineups in the nation. As the largest music festival of its kind, few outdoor events can match The Chip’s depth and breadth of activity, which has become one of the most highly-televised and publicized celebrations in motorcycling. One quality that distinguishes this leather-clad music festival is its base of loyal and passionate consumers. This diverse audience has made the well-established, dearly-beloved Buffalo Chip the number one entertainment venue and travel destination in motorcycling for more than 25 years and counting.

Down with the Sickness

Down with the Sickness
Disturbed One
Wish i can go there they are playing ATWD And Asylum

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
DAMN!....I wanna go =(

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I wonder if anyone who gets the album early is gonna post anything on the internet

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Oh i bet they will, and when they do, Ill be first to torrent it

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
Pretty sure they aren't selling the actual albums there. It says

"Fans who purchase the album on-site at the rally will receive a limited edition Disturbed-Sturgis-Buffalo Chip lithograph with a unique code to download Asylum on street date."

Which tom me means that you give them money and they give you a code to download it that goes live on release day.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
They say "purchase the album on site". But I guess they dont get a physical copy, just a pre-order code to get it on release date. boooo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com