Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Proph3tTroyer

Proph3tTroyer
First offer:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What??

I wish they'd just come out with all the editions... This is commercial BS.

Disturbed is acting like Metallica

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Well Disturbed does have the same kind of following that Metallica did. Lets just hope Disturbed never flops like Metallica did. But, to me its not about what kind of packages they sell, its about the music.

Proph3tTroyer

Proph3tTroyer
Yes, the music is the end all...

However I do like to represent, via T-shirt, or what have you.

And this does raise a few points.

What is it, for -them-.

Is it the music? As it was Sickness - TTF?
Or is it now to make money?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you shouldn't bother with that one this one is far better trust me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you can now buy it on amazon ive already got mine coming in the mail its better then the boxed version plus no added crap with it just buy the cd on its own don't bother with all these edition just buy one like i am

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Damn a 25$ increase...what the fuck!?

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
WMG stop all of This Madness it makes no sense just like you

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Now Asylum exactly has 8 different editions released the 1st one is the limited edition from amazon cd/dvd with 12 regluar tracks and two bonus with Stricken & Liberate and a dvd with the decade of disturbed film/dvd with also 9 differents songs dissected. 2nd edition is the Asylum Limited edition collector's box set with asylum/decade of disturbed dvd, asylum album cover t-shirt,led flash light keychain,engraved dog tags.3rd edition is the one from disturbed's website with asylum cd/decade of disturbed dvd guitar tab notes and a double sided poster and also Down with the Sickness and Stricken Live audio performances.4th edition iTunes edition with all 12 tracks and ishfwilf and leave it alone.5th edition is the same as the 2nd limited edition but dosen't have the decade of disturbed dvd and also the asylum t-shirt other merchandise just a different color on the front and a bracelet with spike's on. now is because they different fucking goddamn edition it makes so fucking hard to choose which edition to pre-order and which not to including the 6th edition released to the regular stores as a standard edition.Also The iTunes Deluxe edition and also the itunes standard edition and also the japan edition with Leave it Alone I wish that Warner Music Group would make there fucking minds and just gives all the fucking details on every fucking edition so we which one to pre-order and which one not to pre-order FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 01:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
the artists will always deliver an itunes exclusivity of anything they put out...thats a given. but i agree with you on everything else!

Proph3tTroyer

Proph3tTroyer
disturbed fan86 wrote:Now Asylum exactly has 8 different editions released the 1st one is the limited edition from amazon cd/dvd with 12 regluar tracks and two bonus with Stricken & Liberate and a dvd with the decade of disturbed film/dvd with also 9 differents songs dissected. 2nd edition is the Asylum Limited edition collector's box set with asylum/decade of disturbed dvd, asylum album cover t-shirt,led flash light keychain,engraved dog tags.3rd edition is the one from disturbed's website with asylum cd/decade of disturbed dvd guitar tab notes and a double sided poster and also Down with the Sickness and Stricken Live audio performances.4th edition iTunes edition with all 12 tracks and ishfwilf and leave it alone.5th edition is the same as the 2nd limited edition but dosen't have the decade of disturbed dvd and also the asylum t-shirt other merchandise just a different color on the front and a bracelet with spike's on. now is because they different fucking goddamn edition it makes so fucking hard to choose which edition to pre-order and which not to including the 6th edition released to the regular stores as a standard edition.Also The iTunes Deluxe edition and also the itunes standard edition and also the japan edition with Leave it Alone I wish that Warner Music Group would make there fucking minds and just gives all the fucking details on every fucking edition so we which one to pre-order and which one not to pre-order FUCKING ASSHOLES.

This

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I can gaurentee that Disturbed themselves have nothing to do with this. It can safely be credited to Warner. And, oh how we love them here...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com