Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pre Order Asylum Now The Limited Edition And LP Here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See In Large
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
This seems like the one i'd go for. However, if its only avaliable on their site im gonna be a little hesitant

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Done. pre-ordered the limited edition for 28$.

Not too shabby

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Damn, i kinda regret purchasing the bravadousa disturbed store set .....sighs

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Damn, i kinda regret purchasing the bravadousa disturbed store set .....sighs

No fault on your part buddy. Its all about the music in the end

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
bassman47 wrote:
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Damn, i kinda regret purchasing the bravadousa disturbed store set .....sighs

No fault on your part buddy. Its all about the music in the end
thats true, i will be buying the itunes lp and the delux edition...i just wanted to get the t-shirt and everything in that package...but most importantly...the DOD DVD!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Limited Edition Comes With Hidden Track Apparently

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
just ordered.......now i really can't wait......still going to buy another copy on the day it comes out.......my husband will try to steal mine.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
your both into disturbed thats good

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
Ravensclaw wrote:your both into disturbed thats good

bigtime.....we see all the shows together.....out of 16 , i think he wasn't w/ me once so yeah, it's pretty awesome The Guy

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ravensclaw wrote:Limited Edition Comes With Hidden Track Apparently

Really? thats pretty solid. I honestly wasn't expecting that. Any word on which one or is it ISHFWILF?

rocki3dd

rocki3dd
i just dont know why its so hard to put good stuff on the limited edition ... stone sour puts almost every bonus track on it along with live videos, a documentary about the download festival and making the new album....
im just glad that dod comes with the limited edition but thats about everything

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Btw, when i ordered it said that this edition was limited to 250 pieces in Canada. Anyone else get that for wherever they ordered it?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
rocki3dd i hear ya brother ive decided not to pre order mine until its been released if disturbed want my custom the have to list properly whats on the editions cause there are so many going around i dont know whats what am i the only one plus i bought 5 editions of indestructible cause of these fucking editions so not this time sorry disturbed i just cant afford to spend all that

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Ravensclaw wrote:rocki3dd i hear ya brother ive decided not to pre order mine until its been released if disturbed want my custom the have to list properly whats on the editions cause there are so many going around i dont know whats what am i the only one plus i bought 5 editions of indestructible cause of these fucking editions so not this time sorry disturbed i just cant afford to spend all that

Hey Raven I totally agree with you about not having information about any of these editions but I already pre-ordered my copy of disturbed's Asylum Limited Edition Collector's Box Set and I actually thought that I was pre-ordering the edition but I can't cancel it so I just have to stick with and hope that edition has the Decade of Disturbed DVD with the hour long decade of disturbed film so I will just hae to wait and see what happens.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea im still gonna wait

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Yeah, its too late for me to cancel my order with the 1st Asylum package that came out...all im hoping for is the dod dvd in there. then ill download the itunes lp version and maybe download the rest of the bsides on the net some where.

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Pre-ordered UP TO SOMETHING

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I can't wait to show this off to my friends. "Oh you got Asylum as well? Damn, well i just happened to get the edition limited to 250 pieces in Canada... but you know, yours is cool too."

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
bassman47 wrote:I can't wait to show this off to my friends. "Oh you got Asylum as well? Damn, well i just happened to get the edition limited to 250 pieces in Canada... but you know, yours is cool too."

You're going to be a little shit about it, aren't you? LOL

As well you should be. FYI-- low numbers are best in limited editions. I hope you get one of those. :)

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
yeah i just ordered the limited edition of asylum with the poster so cool but im glad the limited edition on itunes is not (really limited) (thats a rumor to be corrected) so i can get leave it alone too! Chuck Norris Your an Ass lol! Computer sucks :Guylimited: Asylum Guy Disturbed Warrior Disturbed Indestruct Indestructible

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ya, Leave it Alone, Three, and all the others that they announced but have suddenly gone missing... They're gonne be my continuing annoyance for the next little while until we find out where they went. (I mean, Leave it Alone we know, but what about the others?)

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
They'll probably put them out on their music players on their d1 site and myspace just like they did with Run and Parasite....i predict about 2 weeks from now we will see all the bsides that wont be on any album edition.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ya good call

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com