Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Itunes Deluxe Edition Bonus Material Empty Itunes Deluxe Edition Bonus Material Tue 20 Jul 2010, 00:51

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
2 bonus tracks "Ishfwilf" and "Leave It Alone" plus extras

i knew they would be doing extra songs i bet best buy will be getting mine and three

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

plus the itunes standard edition comes with Isfwilf so i don't get it

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
isfwilf?

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
PARENTAL ADVISARY STICKER!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
alexling88 wrote:isfwilf?

Very bad typo perhaps? lol I don't see Disturbed as making up a ridiculous title for a song like that, unless they've decided to go in some kind of progressive psuedo-intellectual art-metal...

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i know what it means i think! i think its a cover of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" god i hope not! i do not like U2 at all!!!!!!!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
yeah alex found this also

I still Haven't found what im looking for

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
abbreviation for I still haven't found what im looking for

Overburdened91

Believer
Ewww i could NOT hear disturbed playing THIS

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Hmmm... I thought they weren't going to do any more cover songs. But, I guess it's better than covering a Metallica song like everyone thought. I'll just wait and download just the bonus tracks when they show up here on Morbus Rising.

Overburdened91 wrote:Ewww i could NOT hear disturbed playing THIS

You know, I can't hear David singing this, either.

I like this song, and I like U2, but no, I can't even imagine what it would sound like with David's voice. I wonder whose idea was it to record it in the first place?

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 01:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding add'l comment)

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Interesting....I think Disturbed can make it work.

Overburdened91

Believer
Me Personally...im sick of them doing covers...i wish they would just have a album with NO covers (excluding believe)

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I don't mind covers if they are bsides. But I like when metal bands take songs that are far from metal and make them metal. Could it be from another band other than U2?

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i actually can't wait to hear it....should be interesting.....they did well w/ genesis.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Wait.....wait....retro bells are ringing...could Disturbed turn this into a power ballad? I think so...Dan can work the keyboard and the electronics and record it and then play guitar....yeah they can make it work. I think Johns bass can make it sound heavier. Think of the song Darkness, but with a lil bit more vocal effort!!! I believe they can pull it off....awkwardly...... :)

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
personally imo i don't have a problem with disturbed covering a U2 song i mean shit i remember a long time ago before i was listening to rock/metal music all i used to listen to was u2 and all kinds of shit from the 90's and i grew up listening to that shit i still do sometimes.....
so i'm looking forward to seeing how disturbed will pull this off.

Disturbed1.com

Disturbed1.com
"Ishfwilf" is a hidden track. It is on the regular versions as well.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Disturbed1.com wrote:"Ishfwilf" is a hidden track. It is on the regular versions as well.

Really? How do you know that?

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
This is weird, however, if disturbed thinks its album worthy, im not gonna judge

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:
Disturbed1.com wrote:"Ishfwilf" is a hidden track. It is on the regular versions as well.

My guess Disturbed1.com plays a big part in the official webpage. So that would mean Innocence would have a few minutes of silence before Ishfwilf starts. I'm sure I can rip it and split the two if that is the case, haha.

pako9123

pako9123
Bound2Fate wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:

My guess Disturbed1.com plays a big part in the official webpage. So that would mean Innocence would have a few minutes of silence before Ishfwilf starts. I'm sure I can rip it and split the two if that is the case, haha.

Now that leads to the question why it is a separate track according to itunes?

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
pako9123 wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:

Now that leads to the question why it is a separate track according to itunes?

itunes probably just makes it separate. All hidden tracks I've heard on actual CD albums are after a bit of silence on the last track. And it would probably make them more money by splitting it.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
^^ Good call

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
iTunes splitting it up is just a limitation of digital downloads. You aren't buying a single product with a bunch of songs on it. You are paying album price for all of the individual songs so it has to be listed as it's own song.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
well i preorded the delux edition on itunes and plan on buying a physical copy the day it comes out.

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
I actually plan on getting the WB version, but I'll definitely be listening for "Ishfwilf" on that version. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com