Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Asylum Guy

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
W00t! Can't wait!

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
4:36? Isn't it supposed to be like 7 minutes long? They must have cut it down for the single or something.

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
I don't understand though.. why then? like i'm happy but why would they release the title track prematurely to the actual album. Like i would think they'd hold off on the 2nd single till the album release?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
There's a method to their madness apparently... I don't like that they're releasing a "single" version of the song. I want all 7 1/2 minutes, dammit!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I agree i am happy if this release date is legit but it is odd that the track is only 4:36 just want the full 7 minutes.

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
i hope remnants isn't the 2-3 min intro....

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Hopefully that date is legit because that is this Tuesday...I get to see Tool Sunday the 18th btw!!! But if that track time is correct that better just be an edited version of the song and Remnants not be the intro, but an actual full song. Guess we'll find out in 6 days.

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
oh fuck! I can listen to that on july 26th because im not at home for a week (i leave on monday) and i dont have acces to internet for that time... Im so f**kin angry! Remnants can't be that intro, because on that video where they revealed Asylum track list they asked Dan what is his favourite song from the album, he didnt have one but he wanted to play Asylum live because it has that intro (so Asylum still should be over 7 minutes long), so i believe this is just cut for the single... Does this whole message make any sense?

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
yeah, i think you're right

the song on the album is 7 minutes long, played in concerts it will be 7 minutes long, but for radio play and possibly the video, they cut out the intro of the song and left the rest

Masterwork

Masterwork
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Who cares when Amazon will release it as we can get it free from disturbed1.com ...

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
yeah its awesome. i hope the intro is with the song and remnants is something different

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
LeafyBug wrote:4:36? Isn't it supposed to be like 7 minutes long? They must have cut it down for the single or something.

No, Asylum is 4:36. Remnants is the instrumental intro to Asylum.

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
AdamZeZ wrote:
LeafyBug wrote:4:36? Isn't it supposed to be like 7 minutes long? They must have cut it down for the single or something.

No, Asylum is 4:36. Remnants is the instrumental intro to Asylum.

NOOOOO!!!! I was wanting a 7 minute song, not an instrumental introduction! Damn marketers!
Well, if this is the case, I'll just combine Remnants and Asylum into one song and delete Remnants once I buy the album.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Got it for free from the main site, and its already on my iPod. Rock the fuck on!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com