Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Tuesday, July 13th, "Another Way To Die" will be available as a physical single exclusively at Walmart. The CD single also comes with the bonus track "Living After Midnight," a Judas Priest cover. Head over to your local Walmart on Tuesday to grab a copy. For more information or to find a Walmart near you visit Walmart.com.

Last edited by CrowX on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 05:46; edited 1 time in total

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Sweet i really like the cover.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
yeah, i love the cover too!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Yeah, but Wal Mart?! Home of low prices and censored music?

I know neither of those songs have anything that needs to be censored, but I stopped buying music there years ago in protest of the fact that they do sell censored music. I already have both of those songs, so I don't think I'll be buying it at Wal Mart.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
its bullshit we already got that song its 3 months old warner screws us again love the song its awesome but we have it no new song i noticed thats wrong there robbing us of our content and its gota stop cause im fucked off with it sorry guys its how i feel

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
We need another single i cant wait any longer!!! at least the b-sides

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I didn't expect a b-side from this so it doesn't really bother me. i think the best we coulda got was another live track and i would've hated that.

GuiltyPleasures wrote:Yeah, but Wal Mart?! Home of low prices and censored music?

I know neither of those songs have anything that needs to be censored, but I stopped buying music there years ago in protest of the fact that they do sell censored music. I already have both of those songs, so I don't think I'll be buying it at Wal Mart.
Yeah your so right. I accidentally bought All Hope Is Gone from them. I just don't agree with censoring because lyrics are made for a reason and they help express emotion.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
4everDisturbed wrote:I didn't expect a b-side from this so it doesn't really bother me. i think the best we coulda got was another live track and i would've hated that.

GuiltyPleasures wrote:Yeah, but Wal Mart?! Home of low prices and censored music?

Yeah your so right. I accidentally bought All Hope Is Gone from them. I just don't agree with censoring because lyrics are made for a reason and they help express emotion.
I bought All Hope Is Gone from wal-mart too. Since then i don't buy music from there. I go to like Best Buy to buy all my cd's. I probably will buy the single anyway.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Psh, I usually don't buy singles anyways, but I was hoping for a song we haven't heard yet on there. I don't really like Living After Midnight...to me it seems like one of Disturbed's weakest and uninspired efforts even though it is a cover.

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
Lets face it. Disturbed really hasn't made music that needed to be censored really since the sickness. I can't think of any songs from believe and on that have any curse words or anything other than liberate.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Ravensclaw wrote:its bullshit we already got that song its 3 months old warner screws us again love the song its awesome but we have it no new song i noticed thats wrong there robbing us of our content and its gota stop cause im fucked off with it sorry guys its how i feel

I think it's nice that they're releasing awtd with the cover. Whoever wants to buy it, buys it. Not everybody has itunes.

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
Where do yall see the cover for the album? I clicked on the link but didn't see any album art.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I found the Picture it is at the top of the page

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
oh wow firefox was blocking the pictures

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Yeah, but Wal Mart?!
I like the idea of it being al walmart. The song has no words to be censored out so whats the big deal? And Walmart is the largest and cheapest retail store in the world. Brings in new fans and followers.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
LeafyBug wrote:Lets face it. Disturbed really hasn't made music that needed to be censored really since the sickness. I can't think of any songs from believe and on that have any curse words or anything other than liberate.

speaking of which.....my husband surprised me w/ the 10th anniversary sickness......i was pumped.....until i realized it was censored.....i'm a musician myself and i STRONGLY disagree w/ censorship ......it was a nice gesture on his part though.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com